Liberty pro 2 review

Here is my run down of the liberty pro 2.
I will start off by saying it took me a couple of days testing the eartips and wings to finally figure out a good setup that worked for me. Also the pairing process to my phone worked like it was meant to.

The sound quality is amazing and the soundcore app complement them so well you can truly tell a difference between the sound stages in the app for what ever you are looking for sound wise.

The look of the earbuds is very appealing. They just look and feel like a quality set of earbuds. The only problem I could see is that they do tend to stick out more so then my spirit dot 2, but this isn’t to big of a deal for me it might be for others.

The only thing I could suggest is the actual design of the ear bud. As I stated earlier it took me a couple days of trying out different eartips to get right because of the design.

Now what I mean by that is the earbuds aren’t really designed to fit into your ear canal like most earbuds but instead seem to push out on your cartilage of your ear.

Once is realized this the lightbulb went off on why they caused some discomfort. When I had the eartips to big it caused them to push even more on the cartilage. With the two designs you see here that the spirit dot 2 curve into your ear and the liberty pro 2 kinda turn back out of your ear. I feel like this is what causes some discomfort for other people as well.

Maybe this is something they can improve with the next generation.

I would recommend these to anyone but just know eartips and wings really make a huge difference on these.
Hope you enjoyed.

3 Likes

Nice review and glad you liked them

1 Like

Nice review @Unnamed I had that same discomfort when using the L2P’s, otherwise they are wonderful in every aspect.

1 Like

Nice review, i guess i was luck in that i didnt need to swap out the fins / cushions when i received mine.

Good analysis on the fit up :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nice review the pictures aren’t loading for me but might be the browser that i am on currently

1 Like

Have you tried the shake test on them? It’s when you shake your head and see if they fall out.

1 Like

I have with other set just not these.

Nice quick review there! I’m going to post mine for Spirit Dot 2 since they are easier to compare than Flare Mini :joy:. But how is the mic quality on these and your Spirit Dot 2? My pair of Dot 2 tend to dip volume for no reason when I’m talking. I tried individual earbuds and both together but same results - dip and not great audio quality/volume. Background noise is very noticeable too.

I’ll try Life 2, Spirit Pro, and X just to make sure since comparing straight to iPhone mic would most likely put these on a disadvantage

1 Like

Thanks guys.
The mic quality is about the same across the board with all the earbuds if you ask me. Background noise can be heard relatively well.
As for the dot 2 I don’t really have that issue of dipping volume.

1 Like