Lieberty air 2 pro do not charge with a Qi Charger

My new Lieberty air 2 pro does not charge with a Qi Charger. Why?

I would first do the most stated common fixes, 1. Different cable to the qi charger… 2. different plug to the qi charger. 3. Try a different qi charger if possible.

The LA2P is working with a qi charger for my wife. It may be that one of those components are not charging correctly.

Example
I recently had a lightning charging cable. It was charging my son’s ipad from 7 am to 3 pm. It went from 0 to 69 percent. Thus I knew the cable was having an issue.

1 Like

about the iPad reference, if it was with the 5W brick, that would be normal. If it was with like an Anker Nano or something which is 13W< then that would be a problem.

Also make sure they are lined up with the coil I find smaller Qi things can be placed wrong on a large charging pad

Try a new charger, there are many things that may be going wrong.

It works now and it was chartged very quickly too. I need to put the case a little one way from the center of the charger. Unfortunately, the charger is not of the best quality.

Thanks.

I need to put the case a little one way from the center of the charger. Unfortunately, the charger is not of the best quality.

Thanks.

Oh ok. Got it.