Life A3i eq issue

When I use the life a3i, when I swap between anc and transpareny mode the bass increases massively and ruins the music unless I change the eq. Can you help and does anyone else have his issue.

1 Like

Don’t have Life A3i so can’t help much. I guess Life Q20+ have the similar problem.
I would suggest to contact customer support avout the issue. Hope they have some solution

1 Like

I don’t have those either, but it sounds like there is a significant EQ shift when switching between modes.

The best thing to do is report it to Customer Support and ask if there is a pending update that will address your issue.

Delete connection to phone n reset the earbuds.
Reconnect and see if it fixes it.
Try a different device or operating system to help determine if device or phone

Then contact service@soundcore.com if issue is not resolved as they will ask to do resets before any exchange if needed.

Is eq a preset one or one created? May want to see if a new eq gives the same results or if only a specific setup

They released a new firmware update today and it fixed it. Thanks for all of your support.

2 Likes

I was just going to say that, just finished updating firmware and it fixed it here.

Thanks for your information. I am so glad to hear that a new firmware update fixed it

If anything else needs our help in the future, please don’t hesitate to drop an email to "service@soundcore.com", our Soundcore technical support team will take care of your case within 24hrs.

Have a nice day.

Glad to hear that the firmware update sorted your issue.

Nice to hear update fixed the issue.