Life P2 Questions

Hey guys I am planning to buy the Life P2s and just had a couple of questions.

1. They are IPX7 water proof, but are they shower proof?
  2. Are they suited for someone who has small ears?
  3. Are they soundcore app compatible?

Well I can answer 2 idk if I’d personally trust showers and earbuds.
2 the small ear thing is a yes, it comes with different size tips.
3 the life p2 do not have app support.

You can download the soundcore app and see what has support in the app for future.

It says IPX7 water proof. IPX7 rating would give it the ability to submerge at least a meter underwater for at least 30 minutes. I don’t know if I trust that rating though. They are earbuds not an underwater camera.

I will say one should fit you. If you have other soundcore earbuds, I will say o n e of those may be eye n smaller and could potentially work.

For any earbuds that I have taken them for a dip in the shower or 2 when I tested earbuds or in the pool. @Matthew_D_Morais is correct on the ipx 7 rating. You should not have any issues. With that said, I would watch out as well. You are putting shampoo on them and not sure how that affects them overall… The other thing to watch out for is taking them in or out in the shower (ie soap) . I read on here someone took them in the shower and wash them off. When they put them back in they messed them up a little cause of water in the ear tips and the pressure they created when they went into their ear. Here is the tips that comes with it.

1 Like

I’m always wary of using electronics around water even if they have IP or IPX ratings. I just think of IP and IPX ratings as safety measure in case I end up dropping them somewhere in water or wear them during rain

1 Like