Life P3 25% Pre-order Discount Code to give away (code given away)

Hi all,

Because I was so lucky in winning a pair of Life P3 in the Soundcore Summer Playlist Giveaway, I have a pre-order coupon code for 25% off a set of Life P3 (any colour) at Amazon which I would like to be able to give away to anyone who would like to make use of it. Coupon code must be used by 11:59pm on 19th July.

Please message me directly if you are interested. I will close applications at 10pm (BST) today, 13th July 2021 (if there are a few who are interested, I will randomly select someone and post the results here).

If this is not OK with the @soundcore team, please let me know and I will remove this post.

UPDATE: The code has been given away now.

4 Likes

I think that’s OK and its generous and welcome.
But I am not the admin here. :laughing:.

2 Likes

Very nice of you to gift it away for sure. I’m not in the UK but the gesture is greatly appreciated. I don’t think they will have an issue since you’re still promoting sales in their eyes. I’ve given away some coupons on Anker and they never seemed to have an issue

3 Likes

I’m hoping this is allowed. I also have a code that I won’t be using.

UPDATE The code has been given out

2 Likes

I am interested!

That was a nice gesture on your part. :+1:

3 Likes

Hi @jbhoward17, do you still need a code?

Yes I do! That would be amazing!

Hey!

I think I am a little bit late for this post. I am really looking forward to buy the new Life P3, do you happen to have more discount codes ? Or are you planning to make another give away ?

Thanks !

1 Like

If there are any codes for the US, that would be what I am looking for. From what I am seeing only UK codes have been sent.

Hey @Juan_Pablo_Mendieta sorry, but my code is for amazon.co.uk. I don’t know about availability of codes for other countries.

1 Like

If the code it gone i would also update the title so people know before even clicking on the post

2 Likes