Life P3 - alternatives to silicon tips provided

Of the silicon tips provided, the medium is the closest to my ear size. However, I cannot get the tip to seal correctly so the earbuds will fall out, especially the right one. Any suggestion on alternative tips to try that will create the right seal keeping the earbuds in?

4 Likes

Do not have but others probably can help you soon. Sometimes it is just tweaking between the different ones and then finding the right seal for your ears. Will say that there has been some folks whose had hears that are different than some. My brother stated earbuds like the p3 hurt his ears due to his ear shape.

I know some folks have tried different eartips as well as they provide a slide difference in size but you may run into the issue of putting them into the case.

1 Like

If you have any extra tips from other ear buds, you might see if they fit. I was able to take a pair of tips from one brand and use them on another pair of Soundcore earbuds I had.

If that doesn’t work I’d email support and let them know. They might have some more tip options they can send you.

1 Like

Before acquiring such ones, make sure these fit in the charging box.

5 Likes

Would recommend SpinFit CP360

3 Likes

I’ve heard the SpinFit tips mentioned before but I have not personally tried them.

3 Likes

I would go with whatever you find comfortable, I’ve talken from other earbuds I’ve had friends buy ones on Amazon. Biggest thing is they still need to able to charge with the new earbud tips you put on them otherwise you would have to constantly take them on and off

4 Likes

I’m currently using the Comply Foam tips on my L3P. I got the ones that fit the LA2P/L2P and have no issues with the case. I haven’t tried the Spinfit 360s, but I have some at home I can try. These buds with the Comply are so comfortable to me that I can’t imagine anything else matching (objective opinion, of course).

1 Like

@RaphStarr Do you own this product or another?

3 Likes

That’s the one!

3 Likes

UPDATE: Originally, I was thinking about the Liberty 3 Pros. But the information is almost the same for the Life P3s. I’ll repost the unedited post in a new post.

I’ve tried all of these ear tips (I specified large size because if they work with the case, the smaller versions will too):

Spinfit 360 Larges–they fit the buds and the case–I also liked the sound. It seemed to carry both the bass and treble well. They maintained a clear bass and sparkly trebles. They are also the hardest of all these to remove from the buds. So it’s good that you won’t really worry about them coming off in your ears, but they can be a pain to remove. In all these, your mileage may vary.

Comply TW-200-A Larges–they fit the buds and the case…and take out some of the excess highs of the signature EQ—which I like. They were the most comfortable to me.

Sony WF-1000-XM4 Hybrid foam tips–Large–they fit the buds and the case–and take away some of the highs, but don’t sound as good as the Complys. When these go into the Life P3 Case, you have to fiddle with them a little for them to connect with the charger. Once you do, though, they fit, charge, and the lid closes.

Out of all of them, I go to the Comply. The Complys and the Soundcore Life P3 complement each other well.

I hope this helps.

4 Likes

Thanks for the extensive comparison and all the information. We already know what to choose :slightly_smiling_face:.

2 Likes

Good made “workaround”.
This will help others a lot.

1 Like