Life p3 charging case replacement

Hello I just got a pair of life p3s and I just lost the case I was wondering if there is anywhere I could buy a replacement case??

That’s a bummer. I don’t know where to get a case, but maybe Customer Support can help. Good luck!
'https://us.soundcore.com/pages/contact-us

I would reach out to support based on the post Hannah made earlier this year it seems like you can buy a replacement case through soundcore.

4 Likes

LOL they may need to do a I lost my case noise… :rofl:

I had times that I misplaced them or they just blended in where I left them and did not see them due to the lighting condition.

1 Like

Sounds like next upgrade on these will need to be find my case…

Imagine if a tile like system was embedded in the case? :thinking:

2 Likes

Good news I found the case!! It still works after about a week of rain from the outdoors, although I’m not surprised because that’s just Soundcore.

1 Like

I am glad you found it. Looks like you tested if the case is waterproof :grin:

2 Likes

Hi. I have lost my Life P3 charging case. Replacements are finally in stock but I am instructed to contact support if I purchased my Life P3s after Oct. 10th, 2022, in order to receive the correct case. I would like to know what the difference is, how to determine which case I need, and why this information isn’t available online. This feels like jumping through hoops, when the information could easily be posted somewhere; however the support is appreciated.

Thanks,
Marx

1 Like

Definitely. I actually stuck a Tile on my old case but then the left earbud and charging port malfunctioned and I had to be sent a replacement set as I was in warranty. I love my earbuds but now I mislaid the case for my current P3 earbuds and I have searched high and low, torches, under furniture , everywhere and I can’t find it . I don’t understand why it cannot be “pinged” like the earbuds are (but only if the Bluetooth doesn’t auto off which is also STUPID)
It’s a big design flaw and I notice the newest ones don’t have the idea either.
Very poorly looked over design flaws.

3 Likes