Life P3 EQ Help

Anyone care to share pics of their EQ settings?
I love these things but having a hard time getting a good eq without harshness on some mids and highs while keeping that punchy bass.

Eq setting is very individual.
Depends on hearing ability, the type of music you are listening to etc…
So a setting which fits for me, will not satisfy you.
There are many settings to be found at the app you can try and alter.

1 Like

Agree with @Chiquinho

1 Like

I’ll 2nd and 3rd the above responses. Everyone’s ears are different, what sounds good to me, might not sound good to you. That being said, a lot of people like the Piano Preset. If the P3 has that, give it a try.

1 Like

As others have echoed we can’t tell you what your ears would like. Usually I play around with the default ones that Soundcore has their earbuds coming with by default in the app and I like the piano one. Others have then tweaked the piano eq or others they like. You could also always google eq settings and there are also some suggestions and tips on how to set your own up

I do not have them but I figure they probably have the hearing test in the app.

I would start off with the hearing test. It will do a custom EQ based on that hearing test. You can either use that or use the numbers and then tweak them . It will be a good start to how your ears may be hearing different sounds.

Thus as @Chiquinho stated that EQ are individual per person. His may be the best for him but not for your ears.

1 Like

So I keep my eq settings as a secret. :grinning:

Same are the composers I am listening to.
For example now : Ferdinand Ries ( a pupil of the well known Ludwig van Beethoven)
Insider tip for those who love LvB’s music! :laughing:
Go for the symphonies first!

1 Like

Jeez. So much for that.
Was just curious.

2 Likes

I don’t have the P3s yet but they will arrive soon.

and just as a response to everyone above saying EQs are for their own. Yes but usually its just marginally different and you can get ideas from other people’s EQs for your own. So whats the effort in sharing it lol

We never said one might not use EQ adjustments from other users.
One can of course,
But isn’t it easier to find one fitting by yourself
than to get a lot of different proposals you have to check and to wade through. :grin:

I do not think it is not the idea of not sharing but it may be in that the potential of what could be good for us is not good for you.

I think some folks have been giving the EQ settings but other may not. Those that may not may have different reasons such as they are older, hearing is not as good due to losing lower ends sounds or they just use a preset.

For the most part, I start with the Hear ID which is pretty sweet. After I use the Hear id and then create an option to make the hear id into a custom id (this is for the Liberty air 2 pros). From these values I will tweak the values until it sounds better.

For me I currently do not have the P3 so a different earbud presents a different issue as well. There should be a few that has those here and hope they can provide additional help for you.