Life P3 - find my earbud... works how well?

Not often I am the one in need of help, but I have a question for those with the life P3s…

As far as the find my earbud feature goes, when used, does it only emit a rather high pitch tone? And quiet at that?

Perhaps I’m not using it as intended??

Any of y’awl out there have an opportunity to use?

Thx

5 Likes

Hi @TheSnarkyOne
Didn’t try this function and my P3 went to my nephew. I will call him, ask to check and write results.

3 Likes

I wondered how well that works? I’m going to pat attention to this thread.

2 Likes

This feature does really exist?
I would like one : “Find my speakers” :rofl:

I know such a feature when searching my RoboVac “old Willy” and I am using it.
But there is no, when the battery is empty “old Willy” has been disappeared somewhere.

2 Likes

For aome reason, I thought they did something here or it may have been something else.

I always thought it was a high pitch tone but do not know if it is for a specific length

1 Like

Yes it seems to be an inaudible high pitch tone, but not really noticeable from any distance.

Was wondering if anybody had tested it out, so I know what to expect.

Guess I’ll test some more too this weekend.

1 Like

You know… Depending on your hearing that sound may not be as distinctive as it should.

I have a slight tendinitis and see that affecting my ability to hear it as well

I found unless it’s in my ear, I can’t hear it… and the use says to keep out of your ear… I’d like to think if it was in my ears, I’d not worry about not finding…

It’s not like wearing your glasses on your head and then not being able to find them… :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Hi @TheSnarkyOne
I did contacted my nephew and was told he lost his P3s. So can’t help. Sorry.

1 Like

Guess it didn’t work then, thanks for checking :wink:

2 Likes

It doesn’t sound like that feature is all that helpful, especially for us that have older ears.

1 Like

A dog could help!
But needs some training! :rofl:

3 Likes

Soundcore could sell trained dogs together with earbuds :joy:

2 Likes

Really fed up with that server power…

Such one would be increasing the number of selling enormously

1 Like