Life P3 Launch!

Thanks @Hannah for sharing, I will definitely go for a pair of P3s in blue color :slight_smile:

3 Likes

The navy blue and sky blue both look awesome!

4 Likes

I like the navy blue or the black for myself. But they all look sharp!!

@Hannah there is already a thread featuring all the reviews that have come out for the life P3 already both as YouTube videos and written reviews. I’ve been keeping it up to date since the product launched and plan on continuing to do so.

Definitely check it out there are some great ones that I really like on there like tools.electro.diy as well as Brannon no d

2 Likes

Thanks @Hannah, I love all three colors of the Soundcore Life P3, I would definitely get the Black Life P3’s :sunglasses:

Any pairs will be gotten for my son for college. The navy blue probably as it will be part of his school colors.

I love that sandy white color. Never ever saw a TWS particularly in that color. Life is all about choosing our own different style right?.. :wink:

Thanks @Hannah
I would prefer blue

My navy blue ones arrived this morning.
Look and sound good.

Handy to pop in a pocket rather than carry the Q35s.

The check the fit option is a useful feature.
Listening using just one works well.
Wireless charging works fine.

Have not yet had chance to test them properly but looking forward…

2 Likes

I like the colors of the sky, so the most beautiful for me are the Life P3 in the following color: navy blue and sky blue😃.

For me I’d do the navy blue.

So the beach poll question lacks the right answer - swimming in the waves. The beach is just the edge of the water after all…

I would probably go for navy blue or black myself. But since my wife will take these, red would be popular with her.

1 Like

Well the polls say I should get the navy blue the black and the sky blue I like the two blues the best but you can also never go wrong with black

Well the polls say I should get the navy blue the black and the sky blue

The only problem with swimming at the beach is that you can’t wear Life P3 when doing it!

1 Like

I look forward to hearing your thoughts on Life P3 once you’ve tested them out :grinning:

Do the Life P3 have mono mode? It’s mentioned on the other Soundcore buds that have it.

Welp, I had my eye on the coral red during @SoundcoreAdam most recent livestream, and poll confirms it…

However, I’d say yes, playing in the waves is sadly missing from question 1… the P3s are IPX5… so splashes would be okay…

Wonder if the find my earbuds would work if they fell into the lake… :thinking:

2 Likes