Life P3 mic issues after update

After updating the firmware on the Life P3 In-Ear headphones the mic quality during phone calls has diminished substantially :disappointed:. I have done all troubleshooting including the fun unpairing-repairing method and nothing is changed…is anyone experiencing this issue…I have them connected to a new iPhone SE 2nd Generation which has recent version of Bluetooth functionality

2 Likes

Can’t say anything about the issue because my Life P3 still not arrived.

hi, we are sorry to learn about the microphone issue with your Life P3 after the firmware update, it seems that it is unusual.

I truly appreciate you’ve tried some troubleshooting already. In order to further assist you, could you let us know:

• what the firmware version you have now
    -Use the default phone call on another phone to see if it makes any difference.
    -Reset the earbuds:
  1. Place the earbuds in the charging case and leave the lid open.
  2. Press and hold the button on the case for 10 seconds until the 3 LED indicators blink white 3 times and then flashes white in sequence continuously. This confirms that the reset was successful and your earbuds can be connected normally.
    -Test it with a different device

If the performance of the microphone still performs the same, please drop an email to "service@soundcore.com" by detailing the issue and the order# for any further WARRANTY assistance.

2 Likes

Hey I know it is unusual and unfortunate. I have already :e-mail: customer service and have a warranty claim in processing

How long did you order them? Soundcore is really :+1:t3: about customer service get ahold of them an tell them they will make it right

1 Like

I did ordered them from Aliexpress. Delivery from China takes a bit :smiley:

1 Like

I love Aliexpress lol I order things thru Amazon anymore with all the stuff going on with :cn: and :us: Lol. Unfortunately Soundcore can’t do anything for Aliexpress shipping taking so long…the wait shall continue

2 Likes

No problems with my 2 sets.

1 Like

That’s good! I’m not real sure what the deal is with mine everything else is working like it should except the mics during calls

Hopefully soundcore takes care of you. They have great customer service.

1 Like

Oh they will I have conversed with them many occasions inquiring about various things associated with products and audio in general they very nice friendly people to deal with I have no worries

1 Like

Had a similar issue with Android 11 and fw update - awful call quality but all else ok.
Turned off phone wifi and voila, BT call quality came back. And even with wifi back on, it’s not all wifi connections, varies with router.
So for some reason some wifi connections interfere with BT call quality on this phone. (And it’s all my BT buds but the P3 is worst affected)
Go figure

Hi, sorry to learn about the issue. In this case, you are more than welcome to reboot your device and reset your earphones to see if it helps all.

If it doesn’t help, you are more than welcome to drop an email to "service@soundcore.com" by detailing the issue, so that our technical support will take care of your case.

We will try our best to help you make this thing right.

Hello, I have the same issue with the right bud, the microphone quality of calls decreased a lot on the right one but on the left bud the mic quality on calls is good, I also tested the mic quality on recording it’s good on the two buds it seems that the issue happen only with the right bud on calls, does anyone find the solution plz ?

I would do as stated. Reset the earbuds …I would reset the phone…make sure you are up to date…make sure buds are fully charged and if it did not help contact support

1 Like

Same issue here I’m using Soundcore Life A2 NC my mic is not work, tested on two devices…

Hi, I am sorry to learn about the mic issue with your Life A2 NC, might I know whether you have tried to reset your Life A2 NC and test it again to see if it helps at all.

• Reset:
    Press and hold the button behind the charging case for 10 seconds. The LED indicators of the earbuds will flash red 3 times and then the right LED rapidly flash white

No worry, if the issue still persists, please feel free to drop an email to "service@soundcore.com" by detailing the issue and the order information, our customer support team will take care of your case within 24hrs. ^^