Life p3 or liberty air 2 pro?

Life p3 or liberty air 2 ?

Or…?

I can think of at least 2 other products.

Depends on what you’d rate higher… I’d almost think of doing a pair wise comparison…

Think of what your top features would be and chart for maybe 4 of the soundcore earbuds.

Like:
Battery life
Comfort
Soundstage
Noise cancellation
Active noise cancellation
Price

Then consider:
Liberty 3 pros
Liberty 2 pros
Liberty air 2 pros
Life P3s
Life p2 minis

I’m sure there would be enough of us here, that would find it fun, and also have experience in many of those listed above.

Then, the highest ranked would be your winner…

Or… you could just pick the life P3s… :wink:

I like the P3s bit more over the liberty air 2 pros. But if I didn’t want anc, the liberty 2 pros would be my jam.

Cheers…

3 Likes

The LA2P is the older product and so the most probable to get an upgrade.

There’s also the p2i been out a month+ if you search there’s a few reviews.

And I’m sure if you breathe a few days there’s another bud around the corner so factor that before spending $

Thanks guys for the advises! Actually i would have gone for the life p3 but i could get a second hand liberty air 2 for a very very good price and almost New… So i want for it. Anyway this pair of earbuds would be only for running so that s why i also went for the cheapest one… For my everyday use i have the Sony wf1000 xm3 (sorry to the soundcore community😁) but i do also have the life q 35 that I like a lot… Thx guys

3 Likes

Yes picking on price is often a good way.

Good luck with them staying in your ears running.

1 Like

Hope you will enjoy your new earbuds.

1 Like

Thanks!!! I actually took both😂 i will sell the Sony i never liked the shape… too Big

Thanks!! Hope so😉

1 Like

Hope you like them.

A simple search does find reviews compare both who said the LA2P were bigger than P3 and preferred the P3 on comfort basis due to a thinner tip in the ear canal. How much this impacts you is personal ear shape. Some ways of buying allow for a free return for first days, so have your test plan worked up of you wanted to return one of them.

These both say the same thing the latter one shows it clearly in photos.

2 Likes

Received both of them today! I have to admit the life p 3 are much more comfy i Guess i will defo use those one a lot more!

1 Like

Unsure if those would be the best for running. There are a few others that may be a little better (life dot 2) as they sit in the ear better. It should be good but be careful depending on how much you may sweat and the IPX rating of each of the earbuds (which I do not remember right off hand)

Yes the reviews consistently said that P3 comfier.

Are you going to return the LA2P or use both in whatever area each is stronger?

Note the LA2P is over a year old now so its the most probable next in line for sucessor. What is making me not feeling confiden they will is I’m not seeing many threads asking for stick buds, I am seeing asking for effectively thinner versions of the A2 NC+.

Yeah i actually not sure the LA2 will feet well but no doubt on the LP3 i bearly feel them in my ears so it should be fine

1 Like

Don t think I will return them because it was very cheap anyway oh and those ones are even older they are the LA2 not the LA2P.
I will try to run with those ones and see but yeah i Can feel that it s not as good as The LP3.

1 Like

So your subject and body dont match. You bought the P3. Did you buy the LA2 or LA2P?

The P3 are better than the LA2.
The LA2P are better than LA2 but chunkier.

Perhaps you’ll be able to snap some photos and share a bit of a review with us, as to how you like and find things like the app and eq settings and such.

Really glad you are enjoying them, apart from the second pair of earbuds, do you have any other Soundcore items?