Life P3 Summer Livestream + Summer Playlist Winners REVEALED

The Soundcore Collective’s very own @william.ward is going to be hosting a summer live stream on Friday, complete with a DJ set and music quiz!

So, you’ll get to listen to some awesome tunes and if you answer the quiz questions correctly, you’ll be in with the chance of winning one of the following prizes:

1st Place: Life P3
2nd Place: Soundcore Mini 3
3rd Place: $20 Credit for the Soundcore website

Join us on Friday July 9th at 1:30 PM ET / 10:30 AM PST / 3:30 PM GMT on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, or here on the Collective to celebrate the launch of Life P3 noise cancelling earbuds!

Also, speaking of awesome music, here’s the winners of Soundcore’s Summer Playlist:
@RaphStarr
@Kimberly_Bennett
@Dave_Ralph
@Diego150
@Craig_Paterson

Congratulations to you all and make sure you send @william.ward a message with your delivery details so we can get your prize sent out to you! :partying_face: :trophy: :gift:

Are you excited for the livestream? Let me know in the comments below?

8 Likes

WOW! Oh WOW! That is absolutely awesome news to wake up to this morning. Thank you @Hannah and all the team at Soundcore. You guys are the very best!

Congratulations to all the other winners too! :trophy: We are very lucky people :heart:

3 Likes

Grats to the winners new and old

3 Likes

This is GREAT! I’ve never won anything before! So pleased, thank you!

3 Likes

Well done Dave! You won’t be disappointed, I’m sure of that. Soundcore make great products and the reviews of the Life P3 have been very favourable :smile:

2 Likes

Oh yes! I’m so excited!

3 Likes

Congrats on winning guys and gals!! Looking forward to some pictures and reviews!

@RaphStarr
@Kimberly_Bennett
@Dave_Ralph
@Diego150
@Craig_Paterson

2 Likes

Congratulations to all the winnners!

2 Likes

congrats to all the winners!!

2 Likes

Congrats to winners

2 Likes

Congratulations to all winners :clap:, especially to:
@RaphStarr and @Craig_Paterson :smiley:.

3 Likes

Congrats to the winners.

Can’t make the live stream this time around. I’ll be at work.

2 Likes

Congrats to all the winners. :clap:

2 Likes

Yeah! Thank you so much!

2 Likes

Thank you @sodojka :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Congrats to the winners, I’m excited for you. Looking forward to seeing some feedback on the new life p3s from y’awl.

Most excited for the final playlist compilation drop @Hannah.

2 Likes

Congratulations winners!

2 Likes

Congrats to all the winners! Not sure I’ll be able to go to the stream tomorrow I have work and potentially meetings so good luck to everyone there as well if I can’t make it

3 Likes

So you’re saying there’s a chance? :thinking:

I wasn’t picked for the last giveaway. I’m not going to miss the livestream!

2 Likes