Life P3 Summer Livestream + Summer Playlist Winners REVEALED

Thanks! I’m going to need it! Lol

2 Likes

Is this going to be on the Soundcore YouTube channel or somewhere else?

Edit: so no one on YouTube won or counted? The chat was extremely active the entire stream.

2 Likes

Congratulations

2 Likes

I know right. Now I’m jaded on further notifications.

The people on youtube do count and in past streams there have been some winners from youtube to win some really nice prizes a lot depends on how many people were on the stream on all the different platforms.

1 Like

Keep in mind that this was across 4 platforms, and was very fast paced. I’m did enjoy the music and thought the set list was pretty good.

Saddened that there wasn’t a bit more interaction with those on stream, but as this likely was one of the few solo streams will has done, I’ll give him a pass :raised_hands::raised_hands:

Also, with only three prizes to give out, would have been tough to pick from which stream the winner would be drawn from. Either way there would have been salty people…

YouTube had maybe max 18. The community would have been less. Fakebook would have been the primary one no doubt. But unsure of viewership #s.

Not to worry, as it sounds like plenty of future things planned.

Best of luck going forward @clabadie and @Babyexp

1 Like

Facebook averaged about 17. I think the highest I saw was 21.

3 Likes

Mine came in Navy Blue to match my Q35s! Thank you, Soundcore!

6 Likes

Awesome! Mine haven’t arrived yet, but keeping my fingers crossed for early next week!

1 Like

Well that saddens me a bit more, as I’d have thought fb would have been 5x that… oh well I enjoyed the music quite a bit and hope to see perhaps another DJ livestream in the future.

I see those blue P3s, those look fun! Congrats again :slightly_smiling_face:

Hope to see who were the winners and if any from the community.

2 Likes

You know I watched it on FB as well but for some reason at one point, I thought it may have been recorded.

I saw a flicker in the stream while I was at work and had a better connection.

So it was not a solo act as there was advertising link put in the comments and he did not seem to take much time putting links in it. If it was pre recorded I think he as he could just check each stream for correct answers.

3 Likes

He could have also had keyboard shortcuts set up to post things as well I’ve been to some nonsoundcore streams where all they do is hit one button and a message sends in the chat. Or they have a bot to help out

3 Likes

That may explain why there was very little if any interaction with those watching.

I had posed a couple of questions, as I’m sure others had as well.

Mind you, watching 4 windows and trying to read comments while still streaming isn’t an easy feat.

The pair of Life P3 earbuds I won in the Soundcore Summer Playlist Giveaway arrived last night and I love them – thanks again @soundcore – you rock!

Because I won a pair of them in the giveaway, I have a pre-launch coupon code to give away. See my post below.

4 Likes

Looks an awful lot like the navy blue but since they said everyone was getting a different color I’m assuming you won the black ones @Craig_Paterson since Raph said he got navy blue?

1 Like

Yes @ktkundy, they are Navy Blue too. Those were the colour I had in my Amazon shopping cart ready to purchase if I didn’t win a set in the giveaway.

1 Like

Grats on the p3. You need to do a review afterwards to let us know about them. I loved the p2 but these seems a lot better

1 Like

Thanks @Duane_Lester. Will do. First impressions are pretty good! Put it this way, I was able to turn the volume down on my phone by about 30% in comparison to the Taotronics earbuds I had been using.

2 Likes

This is a good idea. I’ll be on board with that as well if someone else wants a code.

I thought mine were black at first. My picture that i posted actually said “black.” Then I turned on the lights and looked at the eartips… Definitely blue. Of course, I would have been excited about any other color.

2 Likes