Life P3 vs Liberty air 2 pro

Does anyone have both of these and can mentioned the difference or which is better. I have the Air 2 pro and I enjoy them, the life P3 seems to have advance features and lower in price …any comments??? Thanks

If you are buying a pair for the first time I would say the life P3 since you get app access and noise cancellation for a cheaper price.
Since you already have the air 2 pro unless you want the P3 I would stick with the air 2 pro the sound is about the same.

1 Like

Ok, thanks for the information. I do have the Air 2 pro. I also like the colors from the P3. Thank again

1 Like

They have a deal going on right now if you really want to get them.

1 Like

I had the the Liberty Air 2 Pros and lost them. I can’t decide to replace them with another pair or get the P3.

Thanks everyone for sharing your thoughts. When I retire my P2 I will get the P3

3 Likes

I have both, P3 and LA2P.
The main difference is that the P3 do fit better in my ears as well as they sit stronger in my ear so that jogging with them is possible without loosing them. The LA2P are not sitting strong enough in my ears…
This sounds strange since their shape pretty much looks the same.

Soundwise I need to say that the LA2P are a little better, the midths and the hights are clearer and in future it is said that they wil receive LDAC support.

So it really depends on your use-case.

6 Likes

@scelestus I was wondering if there is any bigger difference between these earbuds beyond the price and sound quality.
Thanks for your opinion and comparison.

3 Likes

I would say that’s more user to user differences. Both fit well in my ears. All for me there really isn’t a noticeable change in the sound or quality.

1 Like

@Unnamed Unfortunately, I don’t have these earbuds. But from reading a lot of the opinions here in the community, I can conclude that when it comes to audio, it wins
Liberty 2 Pro. And the second place is
Liberty Air 2 Pro. After the update, the sound of the LA2P will be even better. It seems unlikely that P3s would be as good as LA2P. But that’s just my opinion :slightly_smiling_face:.

2 Likes