Life Q30 accessibility

I’m blind I just ordered the Life Q30 from Amazon UK and I am blown away by the quality.

I love how tactile the buttons are they are really accessible even the touch sensor to switch between noise cancellation and transparency modes has a texture I can feel really easily.

However the QuickStart guide… not so much! It would be really good If you could put together the text from the QuickStart guide and have it as an easy read version on the website to download.

I have some vision but the tiny blue writing is impossible for me I got out an app where sighted people video call and help blind people with stuff but my sighted volunteer couldn’t read the guide through the video call. I then downloaded it from the website and used magnification software and still couldn’t read it!

So I pressed all the buttons and worked it out lol! They sound amazing!

This isnt a moan or a complaint I work in consultancy and training so accessibility is my jam so I just wanted to point out this is a barrier for some people.

Love the product love the quality love the price love the whole ethos of the company!

3 Likes

Hi
Sorry just realised you can’t hear downloaded manuals.
My advise is to contact customer support by email support@soundcore.com
They really care about every customer.
Could you let us know if they helped you.

1 Like

Oh ja, could be helpful if there is such a spoken manual.
Very easy to release.
But how to handle the drawings (pictograms)?
Most manuals are based on those.