Life Q30 Transport mode

So I am currently using transport mode noise cancelling for the first time on a train and I am blown away it’s great all engine noise is gone and I’m not listening very loud. I think I’m in love! :love_letter:

I’ve tried both music and spoken word (podcast) both are Crystal clear and have no engine noise.

Will say I have also tried this mode on a bus and it was less effective I think because the main noise on a bus in the uk is the whole thing rattling and vibrating and less the engine noise. I fiddled around with using outdoor and indoor noise cancellation but all modes struggled to block out the banging and rattling has anyone else had this problem and which mode is your go to for bus travel?

Anyway excuse the hair it’s a bad hair day! Uploading: 8810D38D-3A9A-4B91-BB1F-2DFF1816D21F.jpeg…

They are pretty good. At some levels decibels you can hear some thing but with a little music, they are pretty good at not hearing things. Trust me, I hear it from my wife a lot. :rofl:

1 Like

What’s a bus? Just joking. I haven’t had problems with the modes, but I can tell the difference with indoor and outdoor if while switching back and forth in my living room with the tv on. I usually keep mine in outdoor mode. When I’m traveling in an airplane I do use the transport and it does block out engine noise…

1 Like

Anc on those are pretty good. And yes… transport mode is most efficient to block engine sounds