Life Q35 - How to switch between paired devices

Hi there :slight_smile:

Today i receive my Life Q35 and they are great. I pair them with my phone and with my laptop. (2 devices like is described in manual).

So my question is so simple- how to switch between these 2 device? I mean- they both are turned on, and i want Q35 to switch between them? - is it possible?

Example: phone & laptop (devices) - they are paired with Q35. Q35 are connected to laptop, but i want to switch fast to phone.

I hope i am clear and u understand me :slight_smile:

Greetings :slight_smile:

1 Like

Assuming behaves same as Q30 this should be automatic.

It will pair with both and connect to both. You can’t though be playing media on both you have to stop playing on one then play on other.

It should interrupt media if phone call.

Should just work…

Where it may not work is if the two devices on different Bluetooth versions you need to connect to oldest version first. Typically that’s connect to laptop then connect to phone.

1 Like

As @The_Professor said, it’s all automatic. Pair the headphones to both devices you want to use, ensure both are connected and then whichever is playing music first will take control. When an audio call comes in, whether it’s Teams on a laptop or a phone call on the mobile then music stops and connectivity is passed over.

1 Like

I have them paired with laptop and phone.
Whichever one you start media on seems to take over playback.

No need to disconnect just stop playing on one device and start on the other.

1 Like

Same experience here. Except that I was getting some staticky breakup at times today, so I disconnected them from my phone to try to eliminate that as an option. Yesterday it was working between the two perfectly.

1 Like

I’ve done same with mine and quite like how they seem to transition.

Well… Thats new. Will try! Thanks a lot for comments and support.
U great :blush:

Yey

I tried this test:

Play phone media player: works
Pause phone
Play YouTube on laptop (via Chrome): works
Pause YouTube
Play phone media player: DOES NOT WORK
Close YouTube tab
Play phone media player: works

How can I make a paused YouTube video “release” the headphones back to the phone w/o having to close the tab?

I just discovered that I can switch away from the YouTube tab. I don’t have to close it. This is better, but still annoying. Any solution?

Thanks!

1 Like

Who’s Bill Gates’ mother?