Life Q35 restock for Indonesia

I hope the Indonesian distributor will restock the Life Q35 again. It’s been 2 years and they only have the Pink color version.

I don’t mind but I think the pink version is very susceptible to dirt and grime compared to the other color version

1 Like

I suggest you to send your suggeation to Soundcore by email service@soundcore.com

1 Like

I will, thank you for the suggestion

1 Like

I second what @VertigoXX said.
PS They are really nice Headphones.

I have to say that is a lonnnnnnnnnnnnng time

I totally agree. Hunted them down on every Anker shops and audio shops to no avail

I realize this probably won’t help you but they have them on the USA Soundcore site and USA Amazon.

Yeah the official distributor here kinda lazy. I mean ok there’s the pandemic causing distribution problems all over but I could find ps 5 and other hi end audio devices with little effort but for couple of years they only stock the pink q35 and every time I ask they don’t know when the blue q35 will be back in stock.

I tried Amazon and eBay and Chinese online market place but the price to ship them to Indonesia is almost the same as a q35 and that’s without the import taxes included.
Also there’s no guarantee the package would arrive even with tracking, happened before to me on a usps delivery priority mail with tracking. It took for ever to arrive and then since it went over the time frame tracking stops and lost somewhere in customs between Singapore to Indonesia

Is the Aliexpress in your area? Unsure if that is a good place in your area.

1 Like

Aliexpress is available, but I rather get it through the official Anker/Soundcore distributor. There’s 3 main issue with buying from international online stores, import tax, shipping costs that’s almost as the same price as the q35, and customs/post office folks with sticky fingers and if it does gets here, the amount of red tape/ additional cost incurred (usually made up by those customs/postal workers) makes it not worthwhile.

2 Likes

Shipping cost and taxes can increase final price significantly. But sometimes there are big discount coupons available at Aliexpress. Usually those are available before big sales.

It is very understandable as I heard iffy thing about them but never dealt with them to know how iffy they were.

As stated service@soundcore.com may be the best option to let them to see what is happening

1 Like