Life Q35 Review

How do they continue to be so amazing?

I was in the market for an upgrade in the over-ear headphone area, my last pair was/are the Soundcore 2. Naturally, I go to Soundcore to check and see what new items they have, and I first saw the Q30 and thought “perfect!”, but then I started reading reviews and tech specs comparing the Q30 and Q35 (I would rather spend a little more for something that will last longer). A lot of people said that they did not see a major difference between the 2, they must not have actually used both. Long review/story short, I am SO glad I went with the Q35. First Sound Quality is AMAZING in all ranges. Next, they look sexy as hell (I went with Blue) and the fact that Soundcore cut back on the amount of Touch controls is actually a plus for me, buttons if you have the space. Dual pairing is something I have been using since I got the Soundcore Life NCs years ago, slightly confusing at first, then no problem. I read a review that mentioned the Aux cable that is provided, they said it felt cheaply made or something similar, that is not true. Any auxiliary cable is going to feel different than say one you would use for charging because the wires inside are different, more flexible, thinner, etc., that Aux cable is actually a brilliant addition by Soundcore. They give you things you did not even know you wanted, like the ability to continue using the headphones if the battery dies or you are on an airplane, etc. and all of this comes in a nice looking, solid, protective case, with a little bag for the extra wires and charger!! These are the first pair of headphones/earbuds of any type to be wearable laying down, on your side with your head on a pillow. I could barely even feel them when I was going to bed last night, very impressive. Oh, yea and the Sleep Sounds, like with the Wakey. Overall, I am extremely happy I went with the Q35, going with Soundcore over any other company is just a no-brainer!

3 Likes

Sweet… glad you enjoy them very much…nice review

TY. We have probably talked before, I had to change usernames because I had to change emails…Long Story. Previously Slybandit247.

I posted it on the Headphones page too, there are some not good, like incorrect, reviews on there now.

Thanks for the review. I would definitely consider the Q35s when in the market for new over ear phones.

1 Like

Cool, glad I could help. I forget to mention the LDAC capability. I literally do not know what it stands for (apparently Sony won’t tell us) and not every product will use it. Of course, Android devices (8.0 or greater) support it. My Galaxy Tab A7 supports it and while it does make a difference, not having it does not mean the sound quality is near perfect (IMO).
That is something very few people take into account, the source of the sound. For example, Netflix does not stream high-quality audio codecs, but HBO Max does. It’s like buying a 4K TV, watching a video that was recorded in 720P and complaining about the picture quality. lol

1 Like

I’m heavily invested in Apple products (for my sins), so LDAC doesn’t really affect my thinking when considering a new purchase. My ears aren’t exactly 20/20, so doubt I would really notice that much of a difference anyway.

1 Like

Bro can I charge with 2 amps mobile power adaptor for this q35 headphone… I asked bcz after charging it got heated up quickly… Also before that when I charged with 700mA the battery won’t get charged… Pls help… Thanku in advance

I ‘ear you… same here ldac maybe over hyped… lol Dolby atmos though :exploding_head: