Life Tune XR ANC Headphones

I just purchased the Life Tune XR over ear headphones. I charged the side for my iPhone. Now trying to pair with the iPhone and all that comes up is my Samsung TV. I do not want to use them for the tv. Only want them for the iPhone to use on an airplane. That’s it. No instructions included at all. Please HELP!!!
TYIA.

1 Like

Do you have the app as well? The can be connected to the app also. See below.

If you just have your TV showing, your BT may be off or headphones are off

Thank you for answering. Unfortunately, I didn’t see this until now.
Last night I tried to pair my iPhone with the headphones. What happened was it paired it with my Samsung TV and the headphones Never came up as it automatically chose the tv. I spent the rest of the night trying to get my tv back and working :frowning:
Any other suggestions?
Thank you.

1 Like

Try a reset of the headset. I think it should be like the next button and power

If it is not showing there may be something going on with the BT. Unsure about that phone but it should not be doing an automatic connection of the tv to the phone.

Bring up the BT. Make sure headset is on, On BT screen you can do a scan and then connect them to the device.

You are a genius! I did exactly what you said, and voile, I’m listening to music. I’m so happy. Thank you so much for your kindness and assistance. I now look forward to my plane trip on Tuesday. Again thanks for being an angel.

Have a great day/night.

:smiley:

-Lynn

Sent from my iPad

Hi guys,

I still can’t connect to the Soundcore app even after reading the thread on how to do it. I’m stuck at the step where you have to select your Soundcore device from Bluetooth settings. Any tips? And is it possible to use Bluetooth to listen to music or watch videos on my phone?

Thanks,
Joe