Linus Tech Tips Limited Edition Liberty 2 Pro Testing Opportunity Coming Soon?

A special opportunity to test the Linus Tech Tips Limited Edition Liberty 2 Pro may be coming soon for Collective members!

Clicking on this month’s leaderboard prize reveals the following URL: https://community.soundcore.com/t/ltt-l2p-testing/103662

The topic is currently unlisted, which often happens before the onset of a major campaign. Notice the term “testing” in the URL.

In this case, it is possible that Soundcore has some extra LTT Special Edition Liberty 2 Pros to giveaway!

Stay tuned to the Collective to see if this ends up being the case!

2 Likes

Every month when you follow the link it takes you to an unlisted post. So I’m gonna guess it’s nothing.

But the URL does make it seem like a testing event of some sort…

I really like the LTT case and would love to get my hands on one. If they make the case available for a reasonable price I could see myself buying one.

1 Like

I am unable to.open the page :worried:

1 Like

Oh, does it now?

Not with Flare Mini, Flare, or Flare+

That’s the whole point! Something may be in store…

1 Like

@insider has a eufy cam E hidden in the Soundcore offices :male_detective:

2 Likes

Just the Soundcore offices??? :wink:

2 Likes

I think Anker & All its sister brands :grin:

1 Like

On one hand it would be a weird sort of testing event after all they are just Liberty 2 Pro’s with a different logo…not much to test for on that (more would be curious testing for ‘hiss or static-gate’)…on the other hand though they are bound to have some surplus of these ‘special edition’ versions from producing to make them cost effective (same with the JerryRig’s)…so all win from some PR…

Those have active Amazon listings that can be linked (in case you wanted to purchase rather than win)…there have been a couple where the post was unlisted, think the Spirit X2 was one of them…

1 Like

Same here.
No access.:angry:

Hope they have more testing events for Flare + / Rave / Rave Mini / Trance speakers

Testing the Linus Tech Tips headsets does not interest me much… its the same great awesome wine in some new bottle

1 Like

No access here too… I can still test it, I didn’t test any of the earbuds yet.

1 Like

Yes we would like to get our hands on that speakers, you mentioned.

1 Like

Like minds :slight_smile: think similar :+1: cheers!

3 Likes

I saw this yesterday but it didn’t occur to me until you pointed it out. :slight_smile:

Can’t wait to see what happens.

1 Like

Would be interested in testing the Rave / Rave Mini & Trance but alas they are in the 50% of the list which are not available or unlikely to be available outside the US…

Seems similar for ‘beta’ testings…

Are Beta tests still going on?? is that only accessible to Power Users? there is no recruiting for Beta testers from public forums like collective or Anker?

1 Like

Beta testing is direct via email (then shipped direct from China)…based on posts by members after the NDA period and/or with permission to post, majority seem to be from the US on bigger releases (speakers etc)…

2 Likes

Never got a chance for beta testing though I am an alpha male! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Thank you @ndalby wish the rules are clear and I can meet, so I get to test some of these awesome products.
@Chiquinho may be we are privileged to get only final released version. I can live with that too…:joy:

2 Likes