Live giveaway in referrals

Hey guys the giveaway is back so get your tickets ready. This week is the Soundcore Motion Q wireless speaker. The end date is the 18th so you don’t have much time left to enter.

3 Likes

It has been around the last few days. I did 1 ticket on the 14th.

1 Like

Really It only showed up for me today.

1 Like

Yeah not sure on that one. My only thoughts would be something with a browser issue. I know I help my coworker on recognizing internet browser all the time on such issues as compatibility mode.

1 Like

Yeah I had it uo earlier this week so it might be your device or refresh the page. I know sometimes I leave it open to a page and when I come back it doesn’t always refresh so it looks like things haven’t changed

1 Like

I’ve seen it for a few days - probably should put something in.

Really wish it would show the number of entries like anker’s powerdraw. Duane might have the only one…

1 Like

I put some in this time too :wink: Am I losing my mind or did it show number of entries before? I thought I remember one time seeing the amount of entries, but then again it could have been the Anker PowerDraw items. Maybe adding the number of entries like the PowerDraw is something that can happen in the future @Loz?

2 Likes

Does that speaker connect to the app?

No don’t think it ever showed the # of entries, like the anker powerdraw. I kind of like it this way better, as they say… youse pay your money and takes your chances… :slight_smile:

Good luck

4 Likes

He does seem to win a few of late…:wink:

3 Likes

It doesn’t connect to the app.

1 Like

We had a short discussion about this on the Collective 2.0 suggestions thread and there’s pros and cons to having # of entries visible.
Pro is that if you’re genuinely interested in entering but have low ticket stash, you would look at number of entries and decide if it’s a good chance or not.
Con is that if you aren’t interested and see low number of entries, you would just enter for the heck of it and potentially “steal” from someone who was really interested.

I see both points and would personally never enter if I wasn’t interested (strong willpower I guess :rofl::rofl:) but would be pretty angry if someone entered a drawing (for the heck of it) for item I was really eager to win

3 Likes

I kind of like the mystery of not knowing the number of tickets because then I feel like I only go in on things I really want and yeah Duane seems to have the best luck on this forum compared to everyone else. Maybe he’ll pass some luck around eventually but he deserves it too

1 Like

It has been 3 out of the last 7 giveaways… :wink:

For the more popular ones, I used 15 tickets. For the spirit pro, I just used 3 tickets.

2 Likes

Wow 3/7 is a nice win rate especially for here

2 Likes

I’ll take those odds any day :grin::grin:

3 Likes

Not bad at all. There has been plenty of generosity to go around here, enjoy.

I like my Motion Q, but didn’t see much need for a second one - so I’ll be in again next round for something more attractive hopefully.

2 Likes

Same here… My brother was wanting a good pair and I gave him some p2 I had a while back but they ended up hurting his ears. I was like I will do about 5 tickets overs a couple of weeks and if I win, I would send to him. Well spent 3 n won the spirit pro and had sent them to him. Lol He said those hurt him too. So after this week he can come to do it himself.

Luckily my sister made mention about needing to find earbuds to use with her phone. So I told her to get in touch with our brother. They both live in NC and it would take me forever to get back…

3 Likes

Does anyone know why we don’t have anything for this week? Surprising since Anker community has no power draw either. Any holidays in China again?

Unsure. It could be one of a couple of issues.

1. They are trying to figure out what to put on there.
  2. It could be they have a giveaway or a global contest coming up
  3. Not sure :rofl:

From the lifestream @SoundcoreAdam did state a giveaway next week and that could be a potential reason.

But it always fun to see what they are doing.
:wink:

1 Like