Livestream | Discover Our Best Home Entertainment Offerings

Click here to join tonight’s Amazon livestream :point_right: https://amzn.to/2XjYlZI

Seeing as most of us are stuck inside and more than likely won’t be going anywhere this evening, or perhaps even the next few evenings, it’s a perfect opportunity to join tonight’s discussion and discover the offerings in our range of Home Entertainment audio and tech!

@SoundcoreAdam will be sitting down with you guys to talk through:

Infini Pro

Trance

Strike 3

Strike 1

Nebula’s Capsule Max

Nebula’s Mars II Pro

As always, leave your thoughts and feedback on our Amazon livestreams down below :point_down:

1 Like

A pretty nice set of entertainment products there

1 Like

Nice to see the Infini Pro there :+1:

1 Like

Ready and waiting for streaming to start

1 Like

Hope my link posting didn’t blow up the chat on livestream :frowning:

1 Like

Yes it did lol. You can’t post links in the chat, or else it takes it down. Se la vie. You live you learn :laughing:

2 Likes

LOL Shenoy, Stream chat Killer, LOLOLOL

Glad it was you and not me.

2 Likes

It happens @Shenoy. Amazon is super strict. Their mods and bots are tough. I’ve been cut off for saying words that rhyme with offensive words.

4 Likes

I was not aware of this… new thing I learnt, but may be Soundcore should disable all link posting, instead of the entire chat being disabled

Apologies @SoundcoreAdam and everyone…

2 Likes

Kinda reminds me of your amazon livestream experience story that you talked about in the birthday stream :laughing:. That story and video will stick with me to the grave.

2 Likes

@SoundcoreAdam Can always ask that we use the livestream thread for comments if it happens. I was kidding with you @Shenoy and you know it will surely happen at other times…

3 Likes

That is some strict and somewhat good software to even catch something similar to offensive words . And Happy Bday, Sir @EL_JEFE_REVIEWS

3 Likes

Oops… late to the party :sob:

@SoundcoreAdam did someone mention about the lag when Infini Pro is connected to TV? It’s a glitch that many users have pointed out in several reviews and comments, that is causing negative opinions on this awesome soundbar.

3 Likes

Soundcore Support would be the right choice for a response on it, focus was mostly on the marketing on this Inifini Pro and features, i missed it though, but saw the Dolby Atmos video shown after I joined.

2 Likes

How did you like the Dolby Atmos compared to your Vizio?
I know, it’s hard to say, you should have a Infini Pro to compare

2 Likes

I am currently fine and liking the non-Soundcore soundbar, got it at a great deal I couldn’t say No to !! … and was around the same time may be when Inifini Pro was released and had some deal on it.

Since it is the only soundbar I have now, it is good :star_struck:

2 Likes

what time does it start GMT ?

Oh Nevermind its finished :upside_down_face:

It’s at 5pm Pacific on Wednesdays which is 12am GMT (next day) Thursdays.

1 Like

This is a significant issue, and I don’t quite trust them for TV connected products after my issues with the infini. But all the other things I have tried have been great, so…