Livestream | Let’s Talk About NEW Soundcore Headphones

This week join @SoundcoreAdam as he looks at 2 New Life products. Join the discussion live at 5PM PT :point_right: HERE.

You don’t want to miss out on this weeks Surprise Giveaway either! :partying_face:

The products we are looking at this week are…

Life Dot 2

Spirit Dot 2

Life U2

Strike 1

Strike 3

3 Likes

Can’t wait!

1 Like

Nice set of items to review.

I have the Life NC and be interested in visually seeing more of the Life U2

1 Like

The Life U2 are amazing. The best sound quality from soundcore earbuds. You should send out some review units to YouTubers :sweat_smile:.

1 Like

Will plan on watching the replay, work conflicts this time

3 Likes

You will be miss!

2 Likes

Nice set of products. Would really love to see how different Spirit Dot 2 and Life Dot 2 are except of course the price and battery life :joy:. Also ready for the smiwaway :wink:

2 Likes

I’m not even sure I’ll be able to go on and even so my video usually has a slight delay because there are always people saying no audio a couple seconds before my video shows no audio so I doubt I’ll even give the shmivaway much effort. Still really excited though hope I can make it!

3 Likes

Lol yea noticed that yesterday when you said it before I even got to that part. Reloading usually helps a little

1 Like

I’m usually the one that’s pretty delayed so should be interesting

1 Like

This was my second Amazon Live stream. There was some amazing shmivaways :partying_face:

1 Like

Great stream @SoundcoreAdam! Connection was lost towards the end so couldn’t tell you there lol

Nice livestream congrats to the winners

I can say that the spirit dot 2 and the strike 3 are both excellent! Beyond that, I can’t say yet. But the Life U2 will certainly be worth looking at, given TechMan’s rave reviews.

Nice giveaway but I already own the Life NC so I really did not need them and hoping to see one of the crew here win some.

Do you mean the Space NC? Not sure there is a Life version with that name.

https://www.amazon.com/Headphones-Cancelling-Transparency-Multi-Device-Connection/dp/B07WPKPPGR/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=life+nc&qid=1596240187&sr=8-1

It was the first u shaped earbuds that Anker/ soundcore made. has 12 mm drivers, NC and an out 10 to 15 hours depending on mode. They are normally 99 dollars.

Glad you liked it - we’ll probably do another Schmivaway for my birthday week…

2 Likes

I like this new word for giveaway :joy: you should use these on Social media events too :+1:

1 Like