Loose fit on Anker Life Q30

Im not sure if its just me, or my set of headphones, but I don’t have a very small head by any means and I have never had a problem with over the ear headphones before, but I find these have a very loose fit, but even if I nod, or tilt my head back to lay back and listen to some music, I have found these headphones seem to slip off, and I am not getting a firm fit what-so-ever. Has anyone else had this problem?

Might be a strange question but do you find the loose issue is caused by the earcups or the headband of the headphones

Sometimes certain headset or earbuds just will not fit you as you think due to head or ear shapes. I heard several times certain people have issues with the earbuds. I have not had an issue with any of the earbuds but I gave my brother some p2 and he complained that they hurt his ears. Same with Beats, my son loves those but for me the earcups that lay over my ears hurt after a while.

Every model have it’s fit. It’s always usefull to try before buying or read reviews.