Loud noise coming from both ends of new soundcore motion +

There is a very loud hissing / static noise coming from both ends where I drawn the red circles. Not sure it is normal ( it is very hearable for me when no music is playing and also when there is music playing I can hear it in the background ). This applies to playing through bluetooth and aux.

Thanks!

1 Like

Drop an email to: "service@soundcore.com" by detailing the issue and the order# for any further warranty assistance.

Heya,

I ordered it through amazon but was generally wondering if this is normal or not. Some people seem to say it’s normal to have a bit of static noise but I am getting it through both bluetooth and aux.

So just to be specific, this is not in normal, right?

1 Like

Unfortunately, I do not have this speaker. Wait a dozen or so hours, maybe someone who has it will contact you and be able to say something about it. She often helps and answers such questions: @anny.peng

Actually I am 99% sure it is defect now. Trying to connect it to my pc made windows give a popup it cannot recognize the device being connected and it started making a very unsettling sound from the usb-c port on the bluetooth speakers. My macbook also did not recognize it.

Will be returning it and hoping for a good unit next time. Thanks for your trouble.

1 Like

If you would like to use the Soundcore service, the service is great.
I was also thinking about buying this speaker, but in the future I would like to buy Motion Boom. @Steve976 he is delighted with it and highly recommends it to everyone.
Good day and good luck when replacing your Motion +.

2 Likes

I got that M+. but as an old man I can hear only up to 6000hz.
So I will not hear this.

The speakers you marked are the tweeters of the M+.
If its really so terrible, it seems these are defective.
Send an email to the service and wait for an answer.

(But it will take a while - > weekend and ca 39C in Shenzhen :grinning:)

I am sure you will be satisfied by the solution they are offering!

1 Like

@motionplus1453245 Your issue is unusual. To confirm, I’m wondering whether you try to reset the Motion+ by holding the Bluetooth and Volume+ button at the same time for 5-10S until the Motion+ is restarted? If your issue remains, please drop an email to service@soundcore.com along with the screenshot or pdf of your purchase invoice and they can investigate this for you ASAP.

Yep, this is how I am resetting it. Other people have told me this is normal and that this is called the " sound floor " and it is not out of the ordinary that this sound comes from the tweeters, but your reply has me doubting now.

Maybe you can try to provide a video depicting issues along with your order information by contacting our customer service so that we can forward it to our engineer for double confirmation.