Love my new Liberty 2 Pro

Came across an email notification about the new upcoming Liberty 2 Pro TWS by Soundcore.
In the past I have tried just from Anker/Soundcore
Highest Soundcore brand discontinued
Liberty +
Liberty
Anker Liberty Lite (microphones at bottom of earpiece side like Air Pods)
Anker’s lower cost TWS
Not TWS but cord around shoulder
Anker Spirit X
Anker Spirit Pro
Other TWS from Soundpeats, MPow, Taotronics, Aukey, and others.

Found the hybrid solid core/silicone ear covers to fit ear easily amongst all the options available in the box.

Pros:
Dual or Mono
Multifunction Button that works easily
Great noise cancelling once finding right ear buds to use
Awesome sound from every music genre I tried. From folk, jazz, hard rock, alternative, drumming solo, guitar solo, and more. No matter what I tried I was able to hear the variety of instruments and vocals clearly.
Great comfortable fit over 4 hours at a time. (Have not worn over 4 hours in a row yet)
Phone calls whether using in stereo or Mono mode was clear to listen as well as opposite party could hear me well. The exception was going into a busy restaurant which I would not expect to have a decent phone call with or without earbuds.
Long battery life since I have been able to use all day long.
I could go on longer with the pros.

Cons:
Haven’t found any

Consideration fo future:
Passthrough sound so I can hear others in the room if they are talking to me without taking the earbuds out. But this is not something I would consider bad or make me want to not use them as my daily earbuds.

I rarely use my neckband headsets or my corded around the neck earbuds now that I have the Liberty 2 Pro.

If I was just comparing Anker/Soundcore products this is a definite #1 winner for me.

3 Likes

Thanks for sharing your opinion…good job! :+1:

High praise for them!! I can’t wait to get mine!

Thanks for sharing