#LoveSoundcore Giveaway | Music Makes The Moment ❤️

(Sorry for off topic)

Looking forward to the grand finale, although as many have said, Boba doesn’t really get to do a lot in his own series.

Great CGI work on Luke - even the voice was mimicked with ‘voice cloning’ software

1 Like

I prefer the Sad Ending because that seems like the one that would happen the most in this life. :laughing:

I shared it on Facebook! :slightly_smiling_face: Good luck to all with this awesome giveaway!

fb

2 Likes

To be honest I liked the sad ending it seemed more poetic, thanks Soundcore fire another amazing giveaway.

1 Like

I prefer the hapy end.

1 Like

Prefer the happy ending as usual

1 Like

I enjoyed both but the first ending gave me the warm fuzzy feeling! Happy Valentines Day! :heart:

1 Like

I like the happy ending more cuz it’s wholesome

1 Like

The ‘sad’ ending didn’t look so sad, in my opinion, I think there’s something about it I enjoyed more than the ‘happy’. Loved the reverse effect on the video, and the funky dance moves!

1 Like

Happy ending.

1 Like

I liked the “sad” ending, it wasnt sad at all, they just shared a beautiful moment, and keep going with life.

1 Like

Happy Valentine’s day! Definitely the happy ending. I’m a romantic idealist…

1 Like

I personally prefer the happy ending. The sad just kind of fades whereas the happy shows a continuation of the meeting. Happy Valentine’s day to everyone in advance!

1 Like

Think I have to go for the ‘sad’ ending, the setup seemed like he was reliving and then letting go of the memory after hearing a song they shared.

Nice competition as always guys and good luck to those who are taking part!

1 Like

I also enjoyed the sad ending more, to me it seemed more natural and not as much as a hollywood movie.

1 Like

I really loved them both but liked the happy ending better of course - it’s valentines day!

1 Like

Prefer the sad ending as it’s more true to life. A much more relatable ending

1 Like

I prefer the happy ending because it is much more fulfilling :blush:

1 Like

I choose the happy ending, although both were almost the same.

2 Likes

I’d prefer the happy ending over the sad one any day. Even though the sad one seems more realistic, after 3 years of trial and error and so many hours and days and weeks spending to trying hold on to the relationship. I finally had to give up the relationship. Even though she’s gone, she’s still in my heart and she forever will be. I do miss her but I guess it is time to let go. I have no other options anyway. I hope no one ever feels what I’ve felt

2 Likes

I choose a happy ending :heart_eyes: .
We experience so many difficult moments in real life that I like to watch all the movies with a happy ending. Especially when they are love stories.
On the occasion of Valentine’s Day :hearts:, I wish you happy endings for all love stories for all lovers!

4 Likes