"low" volume q30

Just revived my q30 today, great headphones!
Only suggestion i have is that it would be great to have the option to increase the sound volume a lite bit more…
They are lite lover volume compare to my other headphones…

1 Like

There are typically 4 places to increase volume. The volume up button on the headphone. The volume up in the phone, the Bluetooth volume up, the application volume.

Try increase them all. Often the total phone volume is the limiting factor.

1 Like

Hi.
Nothing to do with those settings in my case… Have also inactivated absolute volume in developing options in Android…
This headphones volume is not comparable to my other headphones…

Not saying the Q30 aren’t quiet. Highlighting in Android you have multiple places to make louder. The absolute volume thing only applies to total overall volume, you still have the 3 other places.

The physical button on the headpones when up volume to their max you get a double-bleep sound when you know they are maximum. Then in Android there is media volume, and in bluetooth there is also “absolute volume” to make them the same, you can disable in some setups.

Play with them all is the suggestion.

The notion they are quiet, you’re not the only one to say that.

Like i did write early, that is not the case here (all settings is OK), compare to other headphones this one’s will not blow you ears off…
Soundquality is good, but Max volume is not. (I like it loud)

I paired Q30 with Intel chipset laptop and Qualcomm chipset phone, and if connect with both, I have to disable absolute volume on the phone to let the quieter sounds from laptop get through.

I don’t think these are hardware limited in volume, I think its multimode, software, configuration. Keep digging in settings in all paired devices.

I can make Q30 so loud they clip.

Don’t know how many times i have to write… There are no settings that are wrong here… All is MAX…
Compare to my other headphones the q30 does not sound as high as those.
The sound are great tho, but it would be nice to be able to blast the ears more…