[Lowest Price Yet] Infini, ONLY $57.99!

Soundcore’s Infini is on sale for just $57.99 right now. That’s an incredible offer and the lowest price yet.

Be sure to select the $8 off coupon on the Amazon listing.

Features & details

• Immersive sound: The integrated 2.1 Channel build is optimized to fill your home with 103 dB of rich Surround sound.
  • Huge hit of bass: two built-in subwoofers and bass ports produce low frequencies that are further intensified by our exclusive bassup technology in music mode.
  • Stunning clarity: dialogue mode utilizes infini’s Dual tweeters and our advanced DSP technology to put crystal-clear voices center stage.
  • Flexible placement: extended 35" Design is optimized to deliver the same stunning sound whether wall-mounted or placed in flat under your TV.
  • Convenient input options: connect via optical, digital, or coaxial inputs. Alternatively, use AUX cable or Bluetooth streaming to Link to more devices. Use the remote control to easily control the soundbar.

Will you be ordering your first-ever Soundcore soundbar with this deal? Be sure to let us know with a reply!

Note: This is categorized under site feedback because there is no deals category. @Loz @Chris.z25

2 Likes

Wow that’s an amazing deal. I wish I could justify it, but I still have my polk audio soundbar and infini mini.

1 Like

What’s the regular price? Seems like a pretty good deal to me!

1 Like

$79.99, as listed here:

2 Likes

Good deal, thanks for sharing @Insider

1 Like

A deals category should be added of course.

1 Like

Thanks for sharing the great deal. I’ll definitely be checking that out :blush:

1 Like

Cracking deal on this soundbar.

Does a great job drowning out the noise from 2 boys playing fortnite in their bedrooms lol

1 Like

sweet deal, just don’t have a need right now. makes for a good link to share.

1 Like