[Lowest Price Yet] Life Q10, ONLY $29.99!

Soundcore’s first headband headphones with USB-C are on sale for just $29.99… the lowest price yet!

Order on Amazon

Features & details

• Hi-Res: Get CD-quality audio playback via wireless over ear headphones. Incredible detail and rich tones combine for an incredible listening experience.
  • BassUp: Exclusive technology conducts real-time analysis and enhancement of your audio’s bass frequencies to add powerful sonic punch.
  • 60-Hour Playtime: Wireless over ear headphones with extended battery life thanks to Anker’s power management hardware ensures up to two months of listening on a single charge.
  • Bluetooth 5.0: Get excellent stability and a wireless range of up to 50 ft. With skip-free audio, even in busy places.
  • AUX Mode: Get infinite playtime via the 3.5mm audio port.
  • Hands-Free Mic: Take or make calls seamlessly on your wireless over ear headphones via the built-in microphone. And once your conversation is over, the music keeps on playing.
5 Likes

Great Deal!!! :ok_hand: thanks for sharing :+1:

1 Like

It is a pretty sweet deal. It is 25 percent off.

1 Like

Wow cracking price :scream:

1 Like

Great deal. Thanks for sharing

1 Like

This is an awesome deal! Look forward to using this soon :grin:

2 Likes

I know you did won the last week’s draw. May I ask how many tics did you spend? just curious :thinking:

1 Like

I used all my tickets I had…20 in total, nothing left now :innocent:… But I am glad I used them up for Q10 :star_struck:

2 Likes

You are still lucky here! I did that with PowerDraw 2 weeks ago for the LC90 but no luck, lost all my PBucks :-1:

2 Likes

PowerDraw is a different game all together… It’s Power Dream :joy:

I, at max, only use only 30bucks… Because I know lot of members apply and chances are very very low.

Soundcore tickets are limited compared to Powerbucks, so lot of members will already have it exhausted :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

@Ice FYI When I did the contest for the Liberty 2 and won those, I had about 15 in on it. I took 10 notes and 5 giveaway tickets.

You know what is different here than over at Anker is knowing. Meaning on the PowerDraw, you know how many people you are competing against but on Soundcore giveaway, you do not know that number. So on Soundcore, you could be the only person, there could be 2 people trying or there could be 200 but you do not know how many tickets are in play.

1 Like

I take your words @Duane_Lester @Shenoy hopw Anker does it SoundCore way :smiley:

2 Likes

perfectly said, you just nailed it @Duane_Lester :clap:

That is the exact difference between Anker PowerDraw and Soundcore Collective Giveaway!