Merry Christmas From Soundcore

Merry Christmas to everyone in the Soundcore Collective!

It might seem to come around faster every year, but here at Soundcore we’ve developed a trick to slow things down: Simply request some special edition Liberty 2 Pro for under the tree. The excitement and anticipation ensures that the wait becomes excruciatingly slow :wink:.

All our special edition Liberty 2 Pros have now been revealed (Jerry Rig Everything version is still GOAT) in our Soundcore Christmas Countdown. If you haven’t been fortunate enough to win one in our giveaway then you only have 2 days to buy yourself (or another lucky person) one of the 3 versions we have for sale. Let’s have a quick run down of the special editions that are for sale:

Boyce Avenue

While they’re not my musical cup of tea (needs more power chords), the Boyce Avenue design is undeniably slick.

Linus Tech Tips

A little more understated than the Jerry Rig Everything version but still sleek. The copper accents are sweeeeet.

Jerry Rig Everything

Yep, just like I said: GOAT. And don’t worry, we haven’t taken any level 6 or 7 picks to this bad boy.

Finally, all that remains to say is a huge and happy MERRY CHRISTMAS to everyone in the Collective from all of us here at Soundcore. We’re going to take a short break over Christmas but we’re already excited to see you again in the new year!

:santa::santa::santa:

8 Likes

PS. A quick shout out to @TaborTech for the Liberty 2 Pro picture :snowman::santa::christmas_tree:

2 Likes

What is goat?

Merry Christmas everyone!

1 Like

Greatest Of All Time :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 Likes

Hehe, the wife and I aren’t all that familiar with these YouTube peoples, but Merry Christmas to all.

Have a jolly Soundcore Christmas!

2 Likes

@Hannah - Hope you and all the Soundcore team had a great Christmas. :santa:t2:

Looking forward to seeing what 2020 has instal for the forum

1 Like

@Hannah same to you, your family and all involved at soundcore!

2 Likes

So are the Jerry Rig edition ready.

Waiting for mine sure enough is making my Christmas come pretty late :wink:

1 Like

And merry christmas right back at you - a day or two late now…

1 Like