Merry Christmas to the Soundcore Community

I would just like to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas (to those who celebrate it). I hope that you get to spend some quality time with your loved ones, and enjoy listening to whatever you choose to listen to, as long as it is on a Soundcore product of course :grin:

7 Likes

The same to you.

Its just my wife and I this year. My parents are driving in the first week of January and we are planning a trip to see our nephew for his 3rd birthday in February.

3 Likes

Are you celebrating Christmas at 23. already? :joy:

1 Like

LOL. Just thought I would post it early, as I may not be able to post on the day itself :wink:

2 Likes

Happy New Year!!! :rofl:

1 Like

ROFLMAO :laughing:

1 Like

Merry Christmas to you as well @Craig_Paterson. I wish you and yours a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!! :evergreen_tree::santa::fireworks::champagne:

3 Likes

Merry Christmas to you and all Englishmen :christmas_tree:!

:thinking:Write what is ROFLAMO :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Rolling On Floor And Laughing My A__ Off.

3 Likes

@sodojka, yep, @Chiquinho got it :wink:

2 Likes

Loving these New Sound core Life Note 3XR!! They have the Best Sound, and I love the Fit and just Everything about them!!!

4 Likes

It’s great that you are satisfied with this Soundcore product :+1:t2:!
Have a good day and
Marry Christmas :christmas_tree:!

3 Likes

Christmas starts tomorrow :boom:.
On this occasion, I’d like to extend my best wishes to all members of the community and to @Hannah, @Winniew95, @sean.L, @William_Ward.
Best wishes to Poland’s closest neighbors: from Lithuania and Germany .
Best wishes to all Europeans - there are a few people here from England, France and Italy.
I know that sometimes there are people from China and someone from Africa.
Finally, my best wishes to the largest group of people from North America: USA and Canada! Best wishes to all people from the countries that I have skipped and of course to my compatriots: Poles!
Let’s enjoy Christmas and live in peace!
Merry Christmas Everyone :christmas_tree:!

3 Likes

Early Merry Christmas

1 Like

Merging into other thread of the same

1 Like

Too early!

1 Like

As many others have mentioned, as too will I.

My warmest wishes to all for a Merry Christmas and bountiful New Year. May good health and prosperity find you and yours.

3 Likes

Today is the 24. of December so its Christmas!
To all family members here :

Merry Christmas,
Linksmų Kalėdų,
Wesołych Świat Bożego Narodzenia,
圣诞节快乐,
Feliz Natal,
Feliz Navidad,
Joyeux Noël,
Frohe Weihnachten,
Buon Natale,
God Jul,
Hyvää Joulua,
с Рождеством

4 Likes

That is a lot of Christmas greetings

1 Like

Merry Christmas to all Community members.
Spent huge ammount of time communicating with you this year and it was a great time.
I wish healthy and successful year for you and your family members and can’t wait for new exciting conversations in upcoming year.

5 Likes