Mini review (I guess) L2P toughness

So, being a college student and a male with big hands. I have admittedly dropped one of the LP2 buds on the ground and/or concrete and they hold up really well. not even rough on the surface from hitting the concrete that I can notice, for such a tiny piece of hardware. Really well built.

3 Likes

Thanks for sharing and glad they didn’t get damaged. Mind posting some pics of your LP2 and what they look after the drop.

The community loves seeing customer/fan product pics!

Thanks for sharing your findings. Good pics too! :+1:

Sweet as I know I would drop them a couple times as well. Also glad not to see earwax in the picture either :rofl::face_vomiting::rofl: :slight_smile:

1 Like

Since you did a mini review, you should try to do a full review of them. As a college student, you have a different perspective than us older folks. Just remember to do it the review from your profile (search up the review topic that Loz did, I think. It will tell you what you need to do so you can get your points and notes. :slight_smile:

Never thought of doing one, but will definitely give it a shot! Guess I do have that sound profile topic/ more mini review I posted I could add to the full review as well.

Great to see the durability of them in real life scenarios.

This is why I like my Spirit X’s as with the lead around my neck when 1 falls out at gym I don’t need to worry about it

Good to hear they hold up. I would drop them frequently with no loop.

Thanks for sharing the images. :grinning: