Mobile subwoofer

I have the motion+ and its a great speaker.
But outdoors, or if i hear on loud levels i miss some bass.
It would be great if anker had a linkable subwoofer like minirigs, but without all those cables.

You can get one more Motion+ and Stereo Pair them OR get a pair of Rave Neo and PartyCast them (No Stereo) should get more bass with these.

I know, but that does not fix the Problem that a motion+ is too flat for outdoor or i have to buy a different speaker for every use i have.
I think it would bee needful for many small speakers if you could upgrade the bass.

Small speakers can only do so much for Bass… If you are looking for Outdoor, Soundcore Party Series of speakers might be better with the Bass-up technology.

The below support TWS (only can pair with another similar)

• Soundcore Trance
  • Soundcore Rave
  • Soundcore Rave Mini
  • Soundcore Rave Neo (can also do PartyCast)

You may change the eq settings -> more bass.
Could help, but can lead to overmodulation.

I know that there are better speakers for outdoor use.
And i know that i can change the eq setting.
Makes no difference that it make sense.

Nice suggestion. I think others would instead just upgrade their speaker instead of buying a separate subwoofer

1 Like

Ja, if I would need such a powerful speaker
I would go for such ones offered by soundcore.
But those I use here in my tiny home office are perfect,

!

Listening to Alfred Brendel interpreting Mozart’s piano concertos. :smiley:

1 Like

At home i have Nubert and Acoustic Research speakers.
I don’t see a need to change that.
For hotels if i’m on the road for working is the motion+ perfect.
But if i only sit in the garden with friends, drinking beer and listen to some Musik, the bass is too flat.
If i go on a different System i have to carry it all the time and i dont have the highres sound i like.
The motion+ is loud enough outdoor to battle with way bigger speakers if the bass would be better.
And i think a 2.1 system with it would blast away most of the speakers on the market.
And i could choose which speakers i take for which use without buying different speakers.
Upgrades could be done in small non expensive steps.
Makes more than sense to me.
Minirig does the same and the people like and buy it.

1 Like