Mothers Day Giveaway | Click Here to Enter!

My mom would love the Q30s as she commutes a lot and would love to block out unwanted noises.

1 Like

My mom loves vibing to smooth jazz while doing just about anything so the Liberty Air 2 Pro would be perfect for her!

My mom loves music in general, and for this all of the above prizes fit for her, but to be honest, those Q30 are pretty awesome.

My mom would love the Liberty Air 2 Pros because she doesn’t like clutter or unnecessary things and those cut out unnecessary noise! Perfect!

My Mom loves the silent with tiny true wireless earphones during traveling :yum::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Liberty Air 2 Pro :heart_eyes:

Shared on Twitter:
https://twitter.com/S4esch/status/1387841630728855562?s=19

My mom would love a pair of pink Q30 to help isolate noise in her workplace!

My mom is great. She’s always thinking of me and my brothers, we are her world.
That’s why I think the mighty pair of Liberty Air 2 Pro earphones would be a terrific prize for her to win, so she can give them to her favourite son. :grin:
Also, she’s 65 years old… she hears music from the radio. But still
Thank you!

My Mom loves to play pranks, especially on me, so the Liberty Air 2 pros would be perfect, she could move around freely with them and keep in contact with my grandma, whom she does the pranks with, while hands free setting up the pranks. Maybe one day I’ll get back at her, but these would be great for her not only for the pranks but for her while driving and getting calls, no more pulling over to hold the phone. I think she would absolutely love the Liberty Air 2 pros!! Here is the screenshot of the tweet

My mom would really like the Q30’s, I asked what she would rather have and she said over ear headphones. She doesn’t own any currently, but she would appreciate the noise cancelling abilities and be able to play music without anyone hearing her.

1 Like

Happy Mother’s Day to all the mothers out there and mother figures out there. I know my mom would love the motion+ I recently got her the Liberty air 2 and she loves them but she doesn’t have a nice speaker to listen to her music when working outside. Thank you for a chance to win would love to be able to give my mom another great Soundcore gift especially since she does so much for me

1 Like

My mum would love the q30 the best as she love listening to clean high quality audio and doesn’t like being distracted

Sadly I lost my mom 4 years ago due to Stage 4 lung cancer but I would love the Liberty Air Pro when I’m watching Discovery Plus or Amazon Prime Video on my phone.

My mom would most like the liberty air 2 pro’s. Shes wanted earbuds for a while and she likes noise cancelling so it would be the best of both worlds. Thanks!

My mom loves to listen to music, the Liberty Air 2 Pro would be perfect for her. Because she cannot hear very well and has to blast her music to hear it. While the rest of us get our ears blown out from it being to loud. They would be a life saver to everyone!
Thanks for the chance to win these!

My mom would want the liberty air 2 pros most, but the motion second. She likes to watch movies on her phone, but doesnt have any earbuds. She has also always wanted a Bluetooth speaker that can be moved, unlike her amazon alexa.

Edit: forgot to add this

1 Like

https://twitter.com/Diobletoi/status/1387928000860065792?s=20
My mom is a good gardener so she would love the Liberty Air Pro 2.

My now would like the air 2 pros the best, because she is always watching stuff on her phone

It is quite annoying sometimes.

Another great Giveaway event!! Thank you Soundcore
@sean.L

My mom loves to listen classical music, Life Q30 would be an awesome gift for her!!

Shared the post on twitter

1 Like

Mom teaches line dance so Liberty Air 2 Pro would be perfect for her.