Motion Boom+ Coming Soon (May 30)

Very Nice.

I think it will be a touch better than them combined. The Boom and + IIRC are each 30 watt speakers. This will be 80 watts (2x30 watt woofers and 2x10 watt tweeters). I also like it has a 3.5mm auxiliary jack (improvement over the Boom). I have almost 7000 Flac and Hi-Rez files.

To me the 1 downside is it is Partycast instead of TWS (that only comes into play if you have 2). If I acquire 2 I’ve already came up with a workaround. I have wired headphones that terminate into a 3.5mm connector that plugs into your source (smartphone, etc) and has 2-3.5 mm connectors that plug into the left and right ear-cup. So it I used that cable plugged into a source, then 1 into each of the Boom+'s, they would be in essence TWS. Just thinking ahead. :smiley:

2 Likes

Nice to hear customer service hepled you. They are always helpful

3 Likes

So $1 gets you a $38 discount coupon. Does anybody knows if the coupon expires? I like the specs but not sure if I would buy it immediately after its release in May 30th or not for awhile, after I see some reviews and opinions on it.

Thanks

1 Like

Hi! Why is this not also available on EU website? I am in Europe and I am interested in this speaker with a discounted price.

Ask the sevice as the other costumer did.

1 Like

I plan on buying it on release date as well lol. So
Not a concern of mine I didn’t seek out that information. . Checks I all the boxes on my list of a good speaker

1 Like

Never thought of that :+1:

1 Like

And…they answered that unfortunately the offer is not available for EU. And it seems that I cannot order from the DE site unless I have a Germany address and the speaker will be delivered in Germany. Too bad…

I made him an offer.
The speaker can be shipped to my address
in München and I will forward it to th customer if he will take over the additive costs for shipping.

3 Likes

That’s very nice of you! :clap:

Hope you like it. Should come back and give a review of it after you play with it for a bit.

What country are you living in?

This will be my first “ normal “ sized but really giant sized bt speaker in used to using 10-15 w mini bt speakers and out of all of them the anker soundcore Bluetooth version ranked 3 on Amazon had the highest volume and clarity level. For 20$

2 Likes