Motion + Is the Perfect Golfing Speaker

So as many of you know - last week, I was on vacation and got the chance to play golf. So I thought, what would be perfect would be to take the Motion + with me. I’m glad I did as I kept it perfectly in my golf cart so that while I was driving around, I could hear my tunes but none of the other “snooty” club members were bothered by it.

Even grabbed a photo… Now while it was perfect, my golf game could CERTAINLY use some help.

4 Likes

That is fantastic!!

1 Like

I got a flare 2 and it is great on my golf cart. I live in a place called PeachTree City and we have golf cart paths all around. Instead of bike and walking paths we have golf cart paths all around the city. We can go to the store, the park, the lake, or just drive around. When ever I am with my friends we always have a great time with my flare 2.

3 Likes

@SoundcoreAdam You have planted a seed for me to try this out next summer when we open back up our cottage. Never thought of that compartment of the golf cart to put my Motion+. :+1::+1:

1 Like

It almost blended in with the background!

1 Like

would hope that one doesnt forget that it’s there, or that it’s part of the golf cart.

could potentially make a good round of golf, a sad day.

2 Likes

I love how it fits so nicely

1 Like

It WAS playing music so would have been hard to forget it. :wink:

1 Like

Isn’t golf supposed to be a quiet, focused sport? Maybe we found the issue with your game…

2 Likes

A. Not if you’re Happy Gilmore.

and B. also, the issue with my game … IS my game - has nothing to do if its quiet or loud…

2 Likes

Haha! Love that movie :rofl:

1 Like