Motion+ or Pro+ or [other]

Hey, I’m looking for a speaker that can punch out bass and can go loud under $100 and I came across various one from Soundcore.
My pick are the Motion+ and the Pro+, and I’m wondering which one does better job.
I’ve also seen the Rave Neo, but I want something that I could put on my desk.
If you have others one, feels free to guide me.

1 Like

I own the motion+, great speaker.
The speaker is quite bulky and heavy, I would not use for travelling and carrying around.
If you are using the speaker always at the same place you should consider to get two speakers for stereo mode. Think about and ask if you have more questions.

3 Likes

I would recommend a Rave Mini or a Trance, same great audio (or more) plus the lights and makes its place at home or outside :ok_hand:

3 Likes

I would love to get the Rave mini, but I’ll be using the speaker on my desk and sometime bring it around room to room. What do you think about the Flare Plus?

1 Like

I would suggest Soundcore Flare 2 over Flare+, for the USB-C charging and PartyCast Technology (you can connect / pair 100+ Flare 2 or PartyCast enabled Speakers)

If you only plan for 1 or maximum 2 Flares (these can Stereo Pair) and don’t mind Micro-USB, then Flare or Flare+ is good.

2 Likes

Alright! Thanks for the suggestion!

1 Like