Motion+ will not connect to Bluetooth or Pair with Speaker A

I have 2 Motion+ speakers that have been working great for the last 2 months until 2 days ago.

Speaker A pairs to my bluetooth, plays music and searches for pairing with the white blinking light.

Speaker B has power (white-lit Power button) but does not pair with Bluetooth or Speaker A - no blue or white lights.

I attempted 3 time to reset the speaker by pressing the “+” volume and Bluetooth b buttons simultaneously for 5 seconds and the “Bass” white light blinks 4 times, and then thats it! Nothing else happens?

Any advice or next steps? Help Please!

George

I’m assuming you have stereo paired them before but try to reset both of them and forget both of them from your phone. Then try the steps that are stated by one of the employees at Soundcore using the link below:

Yeah- I tried that and other reset instructions. Thanks for the input.

Did it help?

Sorry for not being clear. It did not work. It shuts on and off with the Power button. When it powers up there is no power up tone, just a white solid Bass light. No pairing. When I push the blue tooth and volume up button the only thing that happens is the solid Bass white light blinks 4 times… That’s it.

I’m not too sure what the white light actually means and can’t really dig deep into it with the manual until tomorrow so I would suggest you contact customer service and tell them about the white light problem. I’m sure that’s the problem here so something malfunctioned there somehow. The email is service@soundcore.com

Already got the RA and shipped it back.

Although too late to help… the minis had same issue with the instructions… if you haven’t yet packed up your motion +s can you try this

The flare 2 are a nice alternative and pair together a bit easier… I put a video clip a bit earlier in the thread linked above.

I think the issue is something with the chip because having that white light on all the time seems like a malfunction.