Music cuts out on Liberty 3 Pros

I got the Liberty 3 Pros last week and have really enjoyed them. Something that’s been happening intermittently is the music would just cut out for like a second.
It did it a few times last week, but just today while doing chores it did it quite frequently; one instance the music stopped for a couple of seconds.
Initially I had my phone (Samsung Galaxy s21 Ultra) in my front pocket, but when it cut out the first time I took it out & set it on the counter by me to see if it made a difference. It didn’t.
The Liberty 3 Pros and my phone are completely updated and I was listening to downloaded music on Amazon Music - not using LDAC. I haven’t done a reset on the earbuds yet, but wondered if anyone else was experiencing the same issue.

4 Likes

Yep – i have had same on 2 units now – presume it’ll be fixed in the next or upcoming firmware update.
When i discussed it with support they seemed to be implying they knew what it was as they asked me whether it was happening at a very specific interval which it was.

4 Likes

It’s nice to know they are working on it. Thanks for the information @Jamie_Wallis. :+1:

1 Like

Don’t have L3P but would suggest to to try unpair and reset. Hope it will help.

Didn’t help – i’ve had 2x sets of L3P now and issue is present on both with 04.51 firmware

2 Likes

@Jamie_Wallis
Bad news. Hope update fixing the issue will be released soon.

1 Like

I guess thing can happen. It could be something not caught in testing or a unforeseen flaw. Either way it does suck to have to wait

Now if got through testers n a beta test (or are the same), it would come down to their testing techniques. If you test for how it works you will not catch a thing.

1 Like

Having the same issue with my L3P’s. Happened numerous times while listening this morning, even when I was emailing Soundcore customer support.

Haven’t gotten a response, yet. I’ll update when I do.

3 Likes

Some people have indicated recently that the ear fins, maybe are covering the wear detection ports.

Perhaps this is something that you are experiencing. Did you swap out the fins?

4 Likes

Great question! Actually I did change to the largest fin yesterday, but I ensured that the sensors weren’t blocked by the fins.
Curiously enough, when I used them at the gym this morning I didn’t have a single issue with music cutting out. While washing dishes this afternoon they only cut out once. I think the earbuds are possessed.

2 Likes

Updated to 04.58 and the drop-outs are still present unfortunately :frowning:

2 Likes

Just updated now. I’ll see how it works at the gym tomorrow. Thanks for the heads up about the update!
I’d hate to return these as I’m enjoying them; and the cutouts have been tapering off more.

It is getting a little old for this to be early adopter bugs. Across multiple units.

Hardware design flaw?

Does it do this across all codecs? All bitrates?

Around now is when you’d expect the last few bugs fixed.

1 Like

no cut outs at all in the gym today. 4.58 firmware

2 Likes

I am still getting cutouts at 4.58. It is completely random. Someone knew help?

I’ve got the latest firmware update. Also, I had turned off Wear Detection. I’ve changed almost every setting. Finally, I unpaired, reset and re-paired. I’m still having the issue.

If this can be fixed, these would be really nice earbuds.

1 Like

cut outs big time now with 4.58, let’s fix this please soundcore.

1 Like

I’ve already returned them. Once they get the issues sorted I might be tempted to purchase them again.
It’s a shame because I love the bass & loudness of these buds; as well as the fit and robust app.
Do better Soundcore.

I think I figured this out!

Check your Power Saving Settings.
If your CPU usage is being limited, turn it off.

I did that today and have not yet had the issue.

Fingers crossed!

4 Likes

Appreciate the share and to help others with a potential solution