Musical fountains

World’s best fountains: 15 of the most spectacular | CNN Travel

I always thought these were cool where they coordinate the fountains with music and lights. I had opportunity to go to Disneyland a few years back and they had a pretty good show at one of their parks. It was a good show (although a wet show) :slight_smile:

Does anybody live near one of these or other ones as well. What similar things have you seen. The best we have in my little city is they have lights on one of our bridges :rofl:

5 Likes

Thanks for the post. There is pretty nice fountain in Barcelona

2 Likes

Did you see it before? It looks and sound pretty good.

1 Like

Last time I visited Barcelona more than 10 years ago. And i did visited fountain. They do daily musical performances there.

1 Like

I know another amaizing fountain in Japan. It’s not musical but still great.

https://youtube.com/shorts/T9S7dLzg5sU?feature=share

1 Like

The Fountains of Bellagio in Las Vegas are cool.

3 Likes

I saw this fountain too, but 20 years ago :slightly_smiling_face:.

2 Likes

Musical fountains…. Is that like musical chairs where they rush to find a seat :joy:
Jk, nice share

2 Likes

I have been to this fountain 2 years ago when I was studying there :star_struck:!!
It’s called ‘Magic Fountain’, and they do play music there with water & light show.
Here are some pictures to share with you. (I can’t share video even though I really want to :sweat_smile:)

4 Likes

Nice photos. Did you study there in Spain too :slightly_smiling_face:?
Because now - if I remember correctly :thinking:- you are studying in Belgium.

I loved watching the musical fountains outside the Bellagio in Vegas - I kept walking past them in the evenings when I was there to catch another display! This is a pic from when I was there back in 2006 - wonder how much they’ve changed now.

4 Likes

Hi @sodojka !!
Haha yes, I was studying in Spain.
Because I have a double degree master program, first year in Spain, and then the second year in the Netherlands.
And now I am graduated! that’s why I finally have time to come back to the community again :smile: nice to see you again.

3 Likes

Hi, @starfan!
Nice to see you here too :slightly_smiling_face:!
So now you are in the USA and you will look for a job or continue your studies?

1 Like

This fountain looks impressive :+1:t2:.
It’s a pity that I only know Vegas from movies :slightly_smiling_face:.

1 Like

Grats on the double degree and welcome back.

1 Like

I will stay in EU to work :slight_smile:
And thank you @Duane_Lester !!

1 Like

Welcome… those are some pretty fountains with music that I think would be fun to watch

:thinking: Now you can come sightseeing or even work in Poland. You are closer to Poland than to the USA :grinning:

1 Like

Heck it should be fun sightseeing in different countries (no covid)