My Beautiful SoundCores Q10, Q35 and Liberty 3 Pro

The Life Q10 model, on the right in the photo, is the SoundCore (Anker SoundCore as it is known in my country -Turkiye-) and I first met in 2019 and still use it (only the ear cushions were changed free of charge).

On the left, Sony WH-1000XM3 and WH-1000XM4 killer Life Q35, which I have been using since September of last year with my entire FLAC archive and Apple Music’s lossless format support thanks to the LDAC Codec. It is also a very stylish accessory to carry when not in use, unlike the Life Q10. (LOL)

In the middle is the Liberty 3 Pro, which I received only yesterday and which completely amazed me every moment we spent together. After Sony NWZ-WS613 and TaoTronics SoundLiberty 97, which I used while playing sports (Body Building and Running), SoundCore Liberty 3 Pro was like getting off a mangy donkey and riding a noble horse… It has been a great product that provides a quality sound experience almost as much as the Life Q35, and sometimes even better.

I love you so much SoundCore. (Anker SoundCore) Thanks to you, as an amateur audiophile who tries to spend his money sparingly, you offer us wireless headphones, which are sold extremely expensive, at much more affordable prices, sometimes even more successful than them. I hope you will continue to exist with us for many more years without losing these user-friendly features.

4 Likes

Nice thread as we all do appreciate good product, affordable

1 Like

Nice roundup. I agree that Soundcore puts out some really nice equipment for reasonable prices! :+1:

1 Like

What a fantastic saying! And I totally agree! Nice little write up on these products.

1 Like

Nice. Glad you like Soundcore products. Wellvome to the Community

1 Like