My heart Id is kinda lame

THIS IS NOT A BAD THING! I’m young (highschool age) so my curve is flat since my hearing is good. It soundss good but it’s just not very exciting to me. I like bassy music with good hi and lows. The whole eq for my id is flat at 0db, I am wondering if anyone can give me a better eq? I know I could do it but I’m lazy and am not a sound expert just a hardware/software tech geek. The main type of music I like is pop rap, dark trap, electro house, drift phonk, rock (according to wrapped 2022). I’m a very wide listener and don’t know what would be good for my eq. (Spotify also said I listened to 27 different genres and over 750 artists the past 2 months)

1 Like

What HP/Earbuds/Speaker are you trying to EQ?

1 Like

Liberty 3 pro’s

Ahhh, my favorite Earbuds. This is mine. I don’t think you will love it, but it will give you a place to start.
To adjust the Bass (Lows) and the sliders on the left, midrange is strangely enough the middle sliders, the treble (highs) are on the right. Just slightly change what to want to add or decrease until you like it.

PS I generally use a modified V curve.

2 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes

You’re welcome. I hope it helps to get you where you want the sound to be (sound signature)!

Cheers,
Steve

1 Like