My motion boom sounds like sh!t & can't get the elusive eq to work!

my motion boom sounds like sh!t & can’t get the elusive eq to work!

I have 2 of them paired in TWS and they sound great. Have you downloaded the Soundcore App for your Smartphone? That’s where you set up the EQ.

1 Like

does it work on a laptop/ Chromebook; my ph isn’t working r n

If you can download Apps from the Google Play Store or Apple Store (I’m not an Apple guy), it should. I have mine on my Smartphone (Android).

Just Search Soundcore for the App. Good Luck!

1 Like

Should work with such a Chromebook (Android OS)

Once you get it all sorted let us know. If you have anymore questions, I be happy to help the best I can.

…still sounds like sh!t. can’t get past dumb circle w/ the word ‘Searching’ in the middle…

Has it always sounded like this or did it start sounding like this recently

Since day 1, minute 1. Not sure why everyone has a hard on bout this thing; other than it’s enhance Bass, i’m very disappointed w/ the overall sound, AND lack of volume. Seriously considering returning this POS

Seems to be defective.
Contact the service before sending back.

No the Android on Chromebook is an emulator can’t use app. Need a smartphone iOS / Android. Doesn’t need to be a newer powerful one just for updates and eq.

Didn’t know that. :grinning:

I have an old Samsung tablet, it’s OK so far.
Even my new Covid-19 vaccination certificate is stored there with an QR Code.
I am sure I will need that for traveling in the future

My antique IPAD cant get any updates anymore.
But the Kindle is fine so I can read books with it.

Such a Chromebooks has a special Google-Linux OS installed.
There is a “Chrome web store” for apps but who knows what kind of apps these are.
Got never in touch with such a “modern” thing! :laughing:

1 Like

@rfcsdpi Hey, there. Please note that the App supports the iOS and Android system phones currently. But it doesn’t support a computer/laptop. Regarding your issue, I’m wondering whether you try to uninstall the Soundcore App and reinstall the Soundcore App or test on another phone?