All fine and secure!

6 Likes

I am almost that way, surrounded by Soundcore products :smiley:

1 Like

But do you have such good delicatessen I have? :smile:

1 Like

not that lucky, delicacies are replaced with laptop and coffee mug :wink:

1 Like

I could replace the coffee mug with something else,.
What ever you want, using GIMP! :rofl:

1 Like

Iā€™ve been sick lately (again). I donā€™t think itā€™s the COVID-19 but my boss doesnā€™t want me to take any chances, so I get today and tomorrow off paid.

Iā€™ve been experimenting with different ways of brewing coffee today :blush:

1 Like

Take care and rest well!

Donā€™t have too much coffee if you are not keeping well, replace with water, Coffee actually does not help much and spoils the sleep

My work load has actually increased since the whole COVID-19 thing, for past 2 weeks ā€¦

1 Like

Haha Iā€™m literally completely fine. Itā€™s just a slight cold (stuffy nose type thing). My boss is just being paranoidā€¦

2 Likes

Nice way to quarantine yourself @Chiquinho iā€™m not so lucky, when iā€™m home i get to do double the work, I better go back to work :wink:

Hey @TechMan you should take care of your health buddy, Getting sick more often is not good, should go and check with your family doc :thinking:

1 Like

I almost never get sick, in fact I think this is just a flare up of what I had a few weeks ago. Iā€™m fine :grin:

1 Like

Mine is increasing too. We have a software build going out in 2 weeks but the tech are having issue setting up a server for the testing. Plus it seem close to the state(whom I work for) sending us to work from home.

1 Like

we manage the infrastructure for teams, so work has been phenomenalā€¦ all upgrades and stuff, keeping us busyā€¦ itā€™s a huge culture change for users changing to complete remoteā€¦

One big positive is ā€¦ Everyone is Prompt and On time for meeting!! :grin:

1 Like

Yeah working as a Business Analyst for a small state tend to make upgrades a little longer at times. We were one of the first to make our users mobile in the states and try new things but they did not make the analysis mobile though. Lol

1 Like

Hahaha. Stay safe, Franz!

1 Like

We would be quarantined at home, but a few close friends are gathered together. If we get it, then we do. I think the UKs approach of letting it circulate in the low risk community while attempting to get higher risk people to isolate themselves makes far more sense than the complete social / economic shutdown going on in so many places. The only way this dies out is if we get a critical mass of immune / resistant people who have already had it. Just like with other flu viruses.

We are one of the impacted countiesā€¦ Scene was pretty bad in local stores today evening

UK authorities realized other plans.
I dont know if the affected are registered and how they record the mortality rate there.
We dont know what is better.

Of course I do Lawrence.
ā€œBad weeds grow tallā€ but ā€œOld weed never spoilsā€:joy:

1 Like

Sad to hear thatā€¦ I think the grocery stores are not closed due to thisā€¦ so give it a day or two they all replenish their stocksā€¦

1 Like

Same here :yum: Good image @Chiquinho :ok_hand:

3 Likes