My sound core liberty air 2 are very quiet

Hey, my sound core liberty air 2 are extremely quiet. I’m on android and have tried resetting, syncing the bluetooth media, and repairing them. Please help, thank you.

4 Likes

What does that mean?

As far I know there is a volume control at the earbuds and the android.
Have you tried adjustments on both possibilities?

Although I am on iOS… there was a recent link to similar issues with android platform

If that doesn’t work, try doing hard reset and go through the forget device and re-pair process again.

Good luck

I don’t have any at the moment but if i did have a pair i’m sure they would be quiet too.

There are 3 places for volume. Total overall Android volume. Bluetooth media volume. Application volume. You have to find which one is low. Typically the volume up is bring done to media volume and the overall volume is low capping what you hear.

I agree. I find I have not had any issues with sound.

Maybe ear wax has built up in the grills. Try to clean the outside out and then for the inside, use q-tips damped in hydrogen peroxide to melt the wax out

My discoveries:

This problem appeared after enable one-tap volume control.
One-tap does not control system volume settings but the earbuds own volume settings.
Unpair-pair worked for me and then I realised that it is easier to single-tap a few times (the right eardub by default).
Hope it helped.
Have fun

1 Like

I’ve registered my account just to personally tell you THANK YOU SO MUCH.

Been using the earbuds for months thinking the volume control adjust the volume on the phone, but no.

Again, thank you so much. @girgultesa

1 Like

The quietness of the Soundcore Liberty Air 2 earbuds can be caused by several factors, such as device settings, Bluetooth problems, audio jack issues, unknown reasons, software glitches, or even potential headphone damage. Fortunately, solutions are available to tackle each of these potential causes.

Users have the option to adjust audio balance settings, ensure proper volume levels, refresh Bluetooth connections, clean audio jacks, utilize audio equalizer apps, perform earbud resets, or, in more extreme cases, assess headphone damage. These solutions empower users to resolve the issue of reduced volume and restore the optimal audio quality of their Soundcore earbuds.

For more details and step-by-step instructions, you can refer to the article: https://www.decisivesound.com/why-are-my-soundcore-earbuds-so-quiet/

What phone are you using if it’s an iPhone you can go to headphone safety in settings under sound and haptics, if you have an android you should see where your sound limit is and try adjusting it higher