My Soundcore Flare 2 Review

I think that the sounud core Flare 2 is nice but not nice enough to pay almost $80 for it. The feature I like the best with this device is that I am able to link 100+ sound core devices to one media outlet

1 Like

So with the party cast mode. Do you have any other compatible devices?

Hmm the price issue could definitely be a valid point. I haven’t tested or owned a Flare 2 myself so can’t compare with anything but I would say that Flare Mini is a really good buy if you can get it on discount (like there is currently). It doesn’t have PartyCast so it’s for a different type of owner and use but in terms of sound it’s a really good one

1 Like

@Matthew_D_Moraiowned I had never owned this brand before until 2 days ago when I purchased mine from Walmart. I am really looking forward in connecting another device. As corny as that may sound.

I got an awesome deal on the mini

1 Like

Let us know how you like it!

1 Like

I will it’s supposed to come in today :smile:

1 Like

For only $8000 and a ton of time and complexity charging and spreading them around, you could put out sound for a small stadium full of people. Realistically, 4-5 spread around the house is a good choice.

1 Like

I think the flare 2 is great for its price and it comes on sale every now and then as well which is nice too

1 Like

Got my flare mini last night I tried it out for a little bit so far great :+1:t2: :smile: I have some running around to do today but I will try to get a review up of what I think about it later :grin:

1 Like

I’m writing my review today as well. Finished with battery testing and have had this for a while to make good remarks. Glad you’re enjoying it so far :+1:

Edit: maybe will publish it tomorrow since I just made a thread for today

2 Likes

@ktkundy yeah, it went on sale for 29.99 2 days after I bought mine for 79.99.

The $29.99 was not Flare 2. It was a completely different speaker

1 Like

I think I’m gunna have to post mine tomorrow too I want to check it out for a little longer. Def liking it tho :+1:t2::grin:

1 Like

The mini was 29.99

I read a thread stating that amazon had the flare 2 on sale for 29.99 @Shivam_Shah

No it is the Mini. Flare 2 hasn’t seen that kind of a drop. Maybe in 50s but not $30

1 Like

It was the mini …I purchased it it’s still a really nice speaker esp for that price :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

$30 was definitely not the Flare 2 - at least not yet. But it is easy to get confused. And will get even worse when they release the Flare 2 mini - not announced, I just assume it is going to exist eventually.

1 Like

I agree probably was the regular flare or the flare mini that you saw the price drop in. But if it really was the flare 2 if you ever see it drop that low again please feel free to share

2 Likes