My Soundcore Life Note E won't turn on

My Soundcore Life Note E won’t turn on

I recently bought a pair of soundcore Life Note E earphones but when I opened the case or took them out of the case they didn’t show up on bluetooth.

I tried restarting the case but it failed to restart as well (3 dots did not light up subsequently)

Could someone tell me what i should do?

I’d either return them or contact Support. We don’t work for Soundcore and the people that do don’t seem to visit the Forum anymore.

If they are new have you taken the sticker off the connection and have you charged the device until it is fully charged. Sometimes that is forgotten.

After that, you should try to pair them. Depending on the device, you may be able to connect while they are in the case or you will need to pull them out of the case to connect to BT.

After a full charge, you can then try to connect or you may need to try to restart.

3 dots are only when the case is fully charged. 1 dot 0 to 30, 2 dots 30 to 70 and 3 dots 70 to 100. When you open the lid, you may first open the list you will probably see 1 to 3 dots and that is the case charge. When you put the buds in and close the case, you should see the first and third button light up to show that both earbuds are in charging mode. (although that will not be the case on all earbuds).

Hope that helps. You should contact services if the above is not an issue.

If they are new have you taken the sticker off the connection and have you charged the device until it is fully charged. Sometimes that is forgotten.

After that, you should try to pair them. Depending on the device, you may be able to connect while they are in the case or you will need to pull them out of the case to connect to BT.

After a full charge, you can then try to connect or you may need to try to restart.

3 dots are only when the case is fully charged. 1 dot 0 to 30, 2 dots 30 to 70 and 3 dots 70 to 100. When you open the lid, you may first open the list you will probably see 1 to 3 dots and that is the case charge. When you put the buds in and close the case, you should see the first and third button light up to show that both earbuds are in charging mode. (although that will not be the case on all earbuds).

Hope that helps. You should contact services if the above is not an issue.